lovenation777

Dec 22, 2019
is wind pressure a skill or weapon?
Idk, i didn't find anything purely wind related. Only something that generates it like skills like high jump. Anything that produces wind. But you can't demolish more than just one wind(that kind of green) block with high jump.(I read that someone broke it with jade feather but i never managed that)
Honestly all the guides for this game are confusing af. If you can call them guides that is.

Last edited:

Harucus

Dec 12, 2020
Idk, i didn't find anything purely wind related. Only something that generates it like skills like high jump. Anything that produces wind. But you can't demolish more than just one wind(that kind of green) block with high jump.(I read that someone broke it with jade feather but i never managed that)
Honestly all the guides for this game are confusing af. If you can call them guides that is.
im surprised that you can even find a guide on it.. i hardly find anything

lovenation777

Dec 22, 2019
It seems most people don't know so i say it. There are 2 types of green block. The darker green and the brighter green. Jade feathers destroy the darker green, but not the brighter green.

Harucus

Dec 12, 2020
the only option i have left is thief girl will teach me some new skill that maybe can break it but i dunno where else can i get swordmanship book.. theres some place that i see items but somehow accessing that place is hard that i expect i need new skill for it

lovenation777

Dec 22, 2019
the only option i have left is thief girl will teach me some new skill that maybe can break it but i dunno where else can i get swordmanship book.. theres some place that i see items but somehow accessing that place is hard that i expect i need new skill for it

This could help you finding it all.

ulvx3

Jan 18, 2021
i did, it didnt destroy anything tho.. it only work on grey block
then maybe use the wind spirit crystal? for some reason this item destroy those blocks, its an item that slows your fall when you use it, and has infinite uses.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*edit: almost forgot you gotta be real close to the block for it to be destroyed.

lovenation777

Dec 22, 2019
then maybe use the wind spirit crystal? for some reason this item destroy those blocks, its an item that slows your fall when you use it, and has infinite uses.

*edit: almost forgot you gotta be real close to the block for it to be destroyed.
How to even get this crystal? xD

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Wow, this game is legitimately hard, even with the "easy mode" rings.
you can hack your exp with cheat engine to give yourself level 99 in all stats and get the EZ mode rings as well and STILL lose to bosses

This game forces people to "git gud" and for a pitiful amount of lewds. It's better to consider this game more of an "ecchi" game than a full on hentai game.

ulvx3

Jan 18, 2021
How to even get this crystal? xD
in [Small Church on Slope] bellow the warp point to it, have to get the hard seed to destroy blocks and explore (its kind of a loop to it). You'll know youre in the right place if you meet a stray puppet miniboss.

Harucus

Dec 12, 2020

welp.. i didnt know that thing can destroy block... it didnt even mention destroying block

Jun 28, 2019
you can hack your exp with cheat engine to give yourself level 99 in all stats and get the EZ mode rings as well and STILL lose to bosses

This game forces people to "git gud" and for a pitiful amount of lewds. It's better to consider this game more of an "ecchi" game than a full on hentai game.
I tried to change tree blood value (or whatever its called) and it didn't ever find the value. Am I missing something?
unless you are playing on a older version, that might explain it.

Last edited:

lovenation777

Dec 22, 2019
in [Small Church on Slope] bellow the warp point to it, have to get the hard seed to destroy blocks and explore (its kind of a loop to it). You'll know youre in the right place if you meet a stray puppet miniboss.
Where is the other door, or there is another way?

Harucus

Dec 12, 2020
too bad boss didnt drop any cloth tho.. also, base are way too big but the game doesnt have much girl to begin with. it make me always think that i didnt explore enough or theres some inverted castle that i didnt discover yet

lovenation777

Dec 22, 2019
too bad boss didnt drop any cloth tho.. also, base are way too big but the game doesnt have much girl to begin with. it make me always think that i didnt explore enough or theres some inverted castle that i didnt discover yet
If you didn't see 14 animations then you didn't see everything. xd

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes