69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
For those wanting it, the code for the Reminiscence Class (gallery room) is 3742.
If you want even less work, I'm uploading a save for it (Save16). You may also look for the pics at "...\Blood School [1.2]\Graphics\Pictures", although without any text, obviously.
And about the hardest puzzles... the lever one was answered here, and the music one was answered here.
is there any content beside guro in this one? I can tolerate some guro, but if it's the only thing, that's a pass for me.
Besides the pantsu flashing at the beginning, and the obvious "high damage=less clothes until nude", and a girl that you see her with torn upper clothes while she is alive, there is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Too bad its censored :(
Welcome to Japanese games. Although I do ask myself sometimes if gore is included on that law of theirs. Seriously, a brain image is not something lewd or degenerate, and it's censored, along with any severed muscles, bones and alike. Japanese are weird... One day, I even saw a shounen anime where they censored a centipede on a funny scene (it was a bunch of grown ass high schooler men fully afraid of a common insect), although they commented on the "credits" that maybe they would uncensor it for the blu-ray release.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2021
Can somebody explain why would anybody want to play this? :unsure:
The given first answer does not really convince me, so I have to add something.
In my opinion the combination of danger and erotic can be quite interesting. It may be the same reason why people watch horror movies. They want to see the beautiful lady in a risky situation. Maybe she escapes, maybe not. It can be part of a masochist kink or whatever if you take the position of the victim in the fantasy. Or a sadist kink if you prefer the other role. It is some sort of catharsis in fact.

Abe Bee

Jun 2, 2023
Can somebody explain why would anybody want to play this? I am curious and want to know what kind POV does someone who has this fetish view this game and how do you get aroused by this. Legitimate questioning here.:unsure:
Like someone mentioned - you are either into this or you aren't. I wouldn't say that I find it more attractive than other stuff, but, yes, mutilation works for me. But not dismemberment or murder. So I'd say that I'm here for BDSM\violence\ryona. I'd say for Gore as well, but I wouldn't call this Gore. This is more like dismemeberment and murder. And I can't comment on that.
It's like some people are fine with drinking pee, but are not fine with eating feces or even human flesh.
It's best not to overthink it. As long as people like me or like the creators of this game don't suddenly get Blackrock to install this mentality as a global standard of human rights - it's best just to skip games like this. I skip probably more than 99% games here.

• Wow
Reactions: Zen0F1r5t
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote