Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
Excellent production values. Good art. Solid writing (every person wants to fuck you, which I assume is normal for this genre).

My only real complaint is that I couldn't see any kind of text log, I accidentally mashed past some dialogue that I wanted to go back and read and couldn't seem to find a way to do that without just reloading an older save.
It'll be added soon.

Any chance of getting a disable male voice over feature ?
I'll add it to the list of requested features.

Reactions: dark7337

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
Interesting. In this alternative female MC route, there will be male love interests or just the same girls of the male MC route?
There are already two male love interests in the game. There are six total. 4 girls and 2 guys.

Reactions: Heranwen

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
Here is a new build with several bug fixes:

I will update the thread once I finish uploading it to other hosts.

Juraj_SVK

Aug 21, 2018
First of all, I'm guessing there's reasons for choosing Unity instead of RenPy, but I really do miss things like rolling back through dialogue, history log, right-click to save/load and whatnot.

Second, the entire first scene just feels kinda icky to me. I know, there might be some people that like it, but just my personal preference, is that it drags on a bit too long, and you either have to watch a gay scene, or a potential LI (though at the start of the game, you don't really know she's not a LI, so there's that) get raped (at least I'm guessing that's what happens, didn't go through that path). Guessing it's to show how powerful the bad guy really is, though I feel like using two very close friends of MC is cutting it kinda close (more understanding, if there's actually more to the scenes, as if the selected character becomes a thrall or a vampire or whatever, that would be a bit better for me, but other than that definitely not a big fan of it myself). Not a big fan of characters getting mind-controlled/raped/whatever, but the same point could be made with a random character we wouldn't see in-game for a long time, without angering potential players (like me lol).

Other than that scene however, I really enjoyed the game! LIs all look great, Chloe, Emily, Violet and the redhead whose name I forgot (sorry). Not sure how I feel about Amy being a potential LI. Before she did a total personality 180, I would be 100% for it, but now, I would need to know a bit more to say for sure.

Well, here's hoping we won't just become a walking powerbank for Chloe, and actually do some vampire killing ourselves, Blade style.

So yeah, a solid 5/7 4-4,5/5 I'd say

Oh, a quick though. From story perspective, and at least my opinion, the entire conversation of all the #Team-Kill-The-Bloodsuckers-But-Only-The-Bad-Ones takes a bit of the edge from the first encounter. Oh no, I am in this abandoned area, fighting a powerful foe. I wonder if there is someone in this abandoned area surveilling it, that could rescue me at the last second. I mean, yeah, we know we're going to survive, with the conversation or not, but we're basically getting the characters introduced to us twice (GREAT voice acting, got to say! First time I'm not turning it off the moment I hear it).

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
Thank you for your thorough feedback! I'm glad you liked the game. To address some of the issues you mentioned:

First of all, I'm guessing there's reasons for choosing Unity instead of RenPy, but I really do miss things like rolling back through dialogue, history log, right-click to save/load and whatnot.
Yes, we have some reasons not to use Renpy. But rest assured that in the next two months, we'll add all the key features you expect from the visual novel, including those you mentioned.

Second, the entire first scene just feels kinda icky to me.
Understandable. We wanted to make a game with vampires who are really evil and corrupted. I understand it might not be for everyone, and because of that, most scenes like that are optional. This is the only scene that can't be skipped, but you're the second person who gave feedback regarding it, so we'll probably add an option to skip ahead after the more hardcore content starts. There is indeed more to that choice than just showing you a sex scene, but I don't want to spoil anything.

Well, here's hoping we won't just become a walking powerbank for Chloe, and actually do some vampire killing ourselves, Blade style.
Yes, over the course of the game, Alex will become an increasingly competent fighter, and he'll be taking an active role in fights.

Regarding the opening. I'm personally happy about how things came together. We wanted to give good guys some spotlight before going to a heavy scene with the main villain so the player would know that the positive stuff is coming.

Reactions: Juraj_SVK
May 30, 2023
Understandable. We wanted to make a game with vampires who are really evil and corrupted. I understand it might not be for everyone, and because of that, most scenes like that are optional. This is the only scene that can't be skipped, but you're the second person who gave feedback regarding it, so we'll probably add an option to skip ahead after the more hardcore content starts. There is indeed more to that choice than just showing you a sex scene, but I don't want to spoil anything.
I was a fan of the scene, but yeah, skippable and maybe indicate more explicitly what the two options at the start imply about sending one or both up (since it was somewhat obvious to me but some people might not realize).

Apr 16, 2018
Encountered a bug in the scene where the texts MC texts coworker when sick, phone text block is empty, also is there a plan to add more save slots/remove the multiple unusable save pages?

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Bloodcrave-0.0.91
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
Encountered a bug in the scene where the texts MC texts coworker when sick, phone text block is empty, also is there a plan to add more save slots/remove the multiple unusable save pages?
Did you download the new version that has been posted yesterday? It should solve this bug.

Also there are more save slots, but the UI is not clear (it's a place holder UI; we will replace it soon). Try to press the small squares below the save slots.

Apr 16, 2018
Did you download the new version that has been posted yesterday? It should solve this bug.

Also there are more save slots, but the UI is not clear (it's a place holder UI; we will replace it soon). Try to press the small squares below the save slots.
not sure if it was the one from yesterday, am aware of the little squares below the save page, but the 10+ in the middle are unclickable/unusable

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
not sure if it was the one from yesterday, am aware of the little squares below the save page, but the 10+ in the middle are unclickable/unusable
So you know about those 8 page-slots and it's not enough for you? Oh my, I underestimated how often people save the game. :D
1720639591984.png

Nonetheless, it's a placeholder UI. In the next version, it'll be more intuitive and I'll make sure there are more slots. The game will also have autosaves at the beginning of each day.

sonic

Apr 29, 2017
This needs a gay tag. I was caught a little off guard when choosing the both of them option on the first choice, especially as it is kind of a forced bi type situation. Maybe a warning in game too, but I can understand if that would be too immersion breaking.

Edit: after doing some reading in the thread where it was already said it would be skipable in the future, I would suggest the skip option to be this: The present characters decide to leave the vip loung after being too creeped out and then Virgil force feeding blood off them. That would still make it kind of a rapey situation but would avoid the unwanted sexual content.

Last edited:

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
This needs a gay tag. I was caught a little off guard when choosing the both of them option on the first choice, especially as it is kind of a forced bi type situation. Maybe a warning in game too, but I can understand if that would be too immersion breaking.
In the next update, there will be an option to filter out content that you don't want to see, and if you filter out MxM, the choices leading to scenes including it will be locked. I don't want to use the gay tag because this is the only scene containing MxM content in the whole game right now, so people looking for such content would find it misleading.

Reactions: sonic

David__14

Feb 18, 2020
>vampire Vampire Hunter tries to fisticuffs a vamp and gets her ass whooped
have you learned NOTHING from Blade?

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Man, Alex and I ain't on the same page at all. He keeps going "Golly, I've never thought of Amy that way!", but I've been thinking of nothing but Amy since the very first scene.

And then... Well, everything Amy :cry: I did see the screenshot in the first post, but dang, she doesn't exactly have Main Girl vibes so far. Woe is me.

Reactions: Ass~God

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
>vampire Vampire Hunter tries to fisticuffs a vamp and gets her ass whooped
have you learned NOTHING from Blade?
She grew up watching JoJo's Bizzare Adventure. ;)

Man, Alex and I ain't on the same page at all. He keeps going "Golly, I've never thought of Amy that way!", but I've been thinking of nothing but Amy since the very first scene.

And then... Well, everything Amy :cry: I did see the screenshot in the first post, but dang, she doesn't exactly have Main Girl vibes so far. Woe is me.
Amy is not one of the potential love interests. You can romance Chloe, Violet, Emily, and April. However, Amy is an important side character; you will see plenty of optional scenes with her. She is very popular, so we would love to expand her role, but currently, we don't have budget for that.

Last edited:

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Sure, I hear ya. There's still Emily and Violet too, so it's not like my Alex got left out to dry.

Anyways, I finished the available content soon after that post, and I rather like what's there, good stuff!

Though I will add that I really like Old Amy, I hope we see more glimpses of her when she's not being a horn-dog.

Reefraf

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2023
Though I will add that I really like Old Amy, I hope we see more glimpses of her when she's not being a horn-dog.
Well, that's what vampire enthrallment does to you, but who knows... Maybe there is a way to break enthrallment. ;)

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes