Unity Completed Bloodlines of Shadow Springs [Final] [Lesson of Passion, Ktulhu Solutions]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
If i understand the story correctly your primary goal if to drink lucca empty, get rid of his corpse/ash, dominate vicctoria and either gift her to her enemy or kill him and make an immortal harem instead, starting with your sister...did i get anything wrong?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
If i understand the story correctly your primary goal if to drink lucca empty, get rid of his corpse/ash, dominate vicctoria and either gift her to her enemy or kill him and make an immortal harem instead, starting with your sister...did i get anything wrong?
as long as Lucca doesn't get to fuck any LIs .....that actually sounds pretty damn interesting

Reactions: mofonistik

M$hot

May 28, 2017
" Because, just after achieving immortality, you are about to die. "

Immortality, you know, the inability to die. Right after achieving that, you are about to die? Excuse me what?! If the description is anything to go by this game will be a disjointed mess. And it being LOP doesn't alleviate my worries.

SXFAKER

Apr 27, 2017
When a dev puts demo, we all see "I am a newb" nothings wrong with that. I would highly recommend renpy to maximize
Your audience. Most everyone I know uses Android actually. I use both but hey you do you just putting it out there. Good luck!
liked gif.. were do i find original video?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
When a dev puts demo, we all see "I am a newb" nothings wrong with that. I would highly recommend renpy to maximize
Your audience. Most everyone I know uses Android actually. I use both but hey you do you just putting it out there. Good luck!
Nailed it. Those newb LOP upstarts will need all the luck in the world if they are to make a name for themselves.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I sometimes wonder if those who tag posts or threads know what "lesbian" means :unsure:

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
I was waiting for Bloodlines 2 but I guess I will have to make do with "Bloodlines of Shadow Springs".

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Why does it look like the devs are still making their renders on a 480P screen? Christ. You'd think after how many games that the images would at least not look like they were rendered in a day in 480p while having grease smeared all over the rendering process...

Reactions: Sirren
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes