Unity Completed Bloodlines of Shadow Springs [Final] [Lesson of Passion, Ktulhu Solutions]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
please add more settings like the ability to speed through text and to have it instantly appear instead of scroll, would be nice if you could choose between windowed or full screen as well, can we also get the ability to rename the main character?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
He is fucking your sister in a screen shot. So.....
hmmm to be honest I thought it was the MC..but now looking better MC has a tattoo on his arm...
wide pass for me this game...
Should pay more attention next time
EDIT : MC doesn't have a tattoo....fuck..it's the other way around...see ?wasn';t paying attention again.... :))

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
hmmm to be honest I thought it was the MC..but now looking better MC has a tattoo on his arm...
wide pass for me this game...
Should pay more attention next time
That person in the cover is Lucca (evil eyes)and the other one is your sister. MC has short hair and innocent looking.

Reactions: Sirren and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
That person in the cover is Lucca (evil eyes)and the other one is your sister. MC has short hair and innocent looking.
yea
I edited my earlier comment after looking at the dev notes again :)))
like I said ...ain't paying much attention some times...the nice renders made me forget a lot of things.
but can't/won't play games where others are fucking my MC's LI

• Haha
Reactions: JenusKudo

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
LOP, LOP Gold, Sex and Glory, played all their games WAY back when for free lol (prob shouldnt have been playing them as I was young-ger ;) lol), back then good games/renders I thought, nowadays, renders/games from them are, same shit different day, boring AF, compared to the amazing games out today by Devs.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Think it needs some polishing. For instance we only read what's going on when he attacks Monica and she is suddenly on the ground. Could have used some more pics there. Option to make out when the girl just woke in the hospital... Also what each action does to increase the "friendliness" of the LIs towards you like a box or stars.

• Angry
Reactions: RustyCooter001
Nov 25, 2018
Honestly besides Eleanor all other LOP characters look weird plastic and have personality similar that of a great ape. This is a demo? They should just release another Eleanor game... and then another. You can never have enough of Eleanor.

egib

Apr 21, 2017
" Because, just after achieving immortality, you are about to die. "

Immortality, you know, the inability to die. Right after achieving that, you are about to die? Excuse me what?! If the description is anything to go by this game will be a disjointed mess. And it being LOP doesn't alleviate my worries.
What is your greatest ambition in life?

To become immortal, and then die

Reactions: pavaols and xapican

indria

Mar 5, 2017

Immortality, you know, the inability to die. Right after achieving that, you are about to die? Excuse me what?! If the description is anything to go by this game will be a disjointed mess. And it being LOP doesn't alleviate my worries.
Not necessarily. In religious and philosophical sense immortality means continue to exist. While your flesh can wither, you can exist in a more spiritual way. But "to die" means passing on physical world.
I know LOP is not that deep but the sentence isn't meaningless.

Reactions: mofonistik

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017

Different kinds of immortality. There are some instances of immortality where you can't die from aging/natural causes, but you can still be killed (i.e. like a vampire). If anything, you're thinking of true immortality, which isn't explicitly stated in the description.

Reactions: mofonistik
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes