Unity Completed Bloodlines of Shadow Springs [Final] [Lesson of Passion, Ktulhu Solutions]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Unfortunatly the main girl on the cover does not get many scenes. Very little. I played the game once and its really average.

Reactions: bigjack910

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
Nice !!! cheat engine can only use on "blood", nothing else ... WTF ...
So far, I have been able to modify charm and money as well. They are double integer values. Keep making/spending money to get a lock on the variable. Once you got money sorted, get a haircut, buy clothes etc to raise charm. You can get a lock on that variable as well and change it to what you want. I've been struggling with empathy, mind and will. I don't know how to raise those variables.

Once you get enough charm (5) you can go to vittoria to become a higher class vampire. That will naturally raise those values to 5. Unfortunately it wasn't enough to get a lock on the variables.

I'm a bit puzzled how to proceed though. I saw vittoria in the morning and understand how to break the vampire oath. Don't know how to get the vial.

Also don't know how to proceed with getting more info about your actual mother quest. You have convince Ellen somehow.

edit:
Taking a cold shower increases will
Doing homework increases mind

Last edited:

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
Finished 70% of the gallery. It's an alright game but it somehow felt incomplete. The endings weren't as fleshed out as other lesson of passion games. I wish there was more content with the step family as well as the vampire lady who turns you.

I'm not even motivated to collect the rest of the gallery.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes