Unity Completed Bloodlines of Shadow Springs [Final] [Lesson of Passion, Ktulhu Solutions]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
is it just me or has the LOP games lost their ... lusture?? it feels bit boring and like a chore ...
the gameplay loop, animation loop, choices/story/navigation etc etc feels quite outdated ... or to be precise it feels same as it the around eleanor or lwt , like the formula as stayed same but with different skins ...

the current lop games is to other current popular/decent games, what old swf meet'n'nfuck games was to then lop games.

honestly it isn't much of an issue but i was looking forward to playing other LOP games since it was locked behind paywall, now after playing this, i wonder if it was just nostalgia.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
is it just me or has the LOP games lost their ... lusture?? it feels bit boring and like a chore ...
the gameplay loop, animation loop, choices/story/navigation etc etc feels quite outdated ... or to be precise it feels same as it the around eleanor or lwt , like the formula as stayed same but with different skins ...

the current lop games is to other current popular/decent games, what old swf meet'n'nfuck games was to then lop games.

honestly it isn't much of an issue but i was looking forward to playing other LOP games since it was locked behind paywall, now after playing this, i wonder if it was just nostalgia.

It is true.. Stuck to same formula for years now.

Reactions: Kaparzo

Homo_Erect_Us

Oct 16, 2021
Lesson of what? Oh yeah that snitch from way back who wouldn't let people have things for free. People that keep making way better shit and don't mind free promotion from f95zone. :HideThePain: The gateway to lewd visual novel, rpg games. Like what nu metal is in metal scene. Release another Eleanor, LOP. I'll fap then. :BootyTime:

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Yo so other than Monica telling Anita about Bryan, is there any events that have a time limit? Something I should do before a certain day??

Edit: Also found a bug during monday morning where Ellen said she got a call from the teacher saying I missed class yesterday. It was saturday yesterday.

Reactions: Furnox
Jun 8, 2017
just curious how much ntr is actually in this game are you helping luca fuck all the girls you meet? is it worth it to play for just the ntr aspect of the game?

raysray

Jul 23, 2017
The [Unity] tag is wrong.
The game isn't using Unity but Defold which has basically no modding tools.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
The save location that i can find is "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Bloodlines Of Shadow Springs" .
And no need try it on " " to decrypt it , won't work for half game tpye . (and that guy still earn 5000 per month) .

I try use Notepad++ to to decrypt it, all i can see is a lot veriable , and don't know what to do .
Also , I not find "gallery" variable is by useing regedit .

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes