Unity Completed Bloodlines of Shadow Springs [Final] [Lesson of Passion, Ktulhu Solutions]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Marcellogo

Jul 4, 2019
Lucca is an italian medium city located in Tuscany.
Luca, instead, is an italian male name.
Lucca is a wondrous city, anyway, although being less famous than let's say Pisa or Siena (Firenze is objectively another scale entirely) is a treasure chest of beauty the same, it's also one of few cities here with a fully conserved renaissance wall systems.
That's because was an independent republic and last state to be incorporated in another before Unification (but only in XIX century).

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The diary says "end of notes" for me and I can't seem to find progress anywhere.
I've used the vial with Angelica.
I confessed I was a vampire.
I am waiting for the "mind control boost"

There doesn't seem to be any way to progress though.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
megalol Can you please make a cheat and gallery unlocker mod for this?
Thanks in advance mate.
It's possible to do with Cheat Engine.
Each stat has 2 addresses in Cheat Engine.
The value type is "double".

I don't know how to lock on to the value, they seem to change occasionally, so sharing a script would be pointless, but the above is how you track the values.

When you've locked down the first value you'll know which general area to search in for other values until the next time you stop the game or the values change.

One tip to track a value which is a whole number much faster is to add decimals.
Like, instead of searching for 25, you search for 25.000000
This way your search becomes 10 times more efficient.

Clarification of "general area". All addresses concerning stats are in the same general area of addresses.
Instead of searching in "0000000000000000 to 00007fffffffffff" or similar, you can copy paste an address you've found already and search in that ballpark.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone prefers some keyboard control I've made a small script(BOSS) that changes the following keys:
(you need autohotkey for it)
CTRL = skip
SPACE and ENTER = progress text
F7 = suspend script hotkeys(not really necessary since it deactivates when not focused on the game, but just in case)
It works by turning the above keys into left click, which means, don't place your mouse on things you don't wanna click.
If you want, you can edit it in a notepad to see how it was made, it's really very simple. I made it for myself in less than 5 mins.

Last edited:

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
It's possible to do with Cheat Engine.
Each stat has 2 addresses in cheat engine.
The value type is "double".

I don't know how to lock on to the value, they seem to change occasionally, so sharing a script would be pointless, but the above is how you track the values.

When you've locked down the values once you'll know which general area to search in until the next time you stop the game.
Well I want a gallery unlocker and you can't do that with cheat engine.I will wait for megalol ,he is pretty amazing with making cheats and unlokcers for LOP game.

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
Lucca is a wondrous city, anyway, although being less famous than let's say Pisa or Siena (Firenze is objectively another scale entirely) is a treasure chest of beauty the same, it's also one of few cities here with a fully conserved renaissance wall systems.
That's because was an independent republic and last state to be incorporated in another before Unification (but only in XIX century).
Yes, I know.
I know the story (ah, I'm from Rome anyway).
But what I wanted to point out, with my joke about Lucca, is rather the typical mistake that foreigners make when they try their hand at the Italian language. The double consonant.
Especially the English, who have double consonants in their language, but it is only written. It does not exist in speech, there is no sound that indicates the double consonant when speaking in English. The double consonants are in fact defined "silent letters".
And Lucca (as a male name I mean) I found it very funny...

Reactions: seden and Evil987

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol Can you please make a cheat and gallery unlocker mod for this?
Thanks in advance mate.
Sadly in this case there is nothing I can do (I've already answered why here and nothing changed since that - only saves location that was mentioned by other user earlier) so I'll repeat that only possible gallery unlocker in this case is saved game from somebody who unlocked all the scenes by himself. About cheats - if u finished 5th day then u can start the game again and in New game menu there would be "New Game +" option so this is a build in cheat.

Cyriis

Jun 3, 2017
how grindy is this game? I love the vampire settings but I am a little burnt out on overly grinding sims with repeated scenes.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes