Unity Completed Bloodlines of Shadow Springs [Final] [Lesson of Passion, Ktulhu Solutions]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Gorgor

Jan 12, 2019
Maybe Alt+Enter will work, I don't know I don't play this game I just saw your message when reading comments about it since there's no reviews
No unfortunately alt+enter and F1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 does not enter full screen. It's the first thing I tried after checking the options.

Reactions: Artificier

docc2009

Mar 21, 2020
anyone knows about any cheats ?
1 download CE
2 all meanings like blood and other go to the meaning of dabul
3 find whatever you want through the search and change the value
I hacked it, well, I clocked myself all, well, I don’t remember how to make a trainer since I retired from such cases

good luck hacking

Reactions: Lach1983
May 9, 2019
hey all anyone had a issue when the game stopped loading, i get a windows for a few moment and flicks off, it was working ok this morning

May 9, 2019
1 download CE
I hacked it, well, I clocked myself all, well, I don’t remember how to make a trainer since I retired from such cases

good luck hacking
mate downloaded this can you let me know hows it works

docc2009

Mar 21, 2020
mate downloaded this can you let me know hows it works
you just need to find the CE value of what you want to hack
YouTube is full of videos on how to search for value in different games
you need to look for the value in double, let's say blood or attempts to control a girl it's all easy
maybe I'll make a video for this game later

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Grind is low, as they are variation of the scenes, which are tied to skills levels and relations, depend.

Cheat engine, not sure, guess the longer the game run the more entry it as, since it would at first go over 700k found to start.
After getting the order to give the vial back (day 27) I closed so restart, now, looking for the walkthrough, which mean -4 to the any game who create a need to progress.

docc2009

Mar 21, 2020
Grind is low, as they are variation of the scenes, which are tied to skills levels and relations, depend.

Cheat engine, not sure, guess the longer the game run the more entry it as, since it would at first go over 700k found to start.
After getting the order to give the vial back (day 27) I closed so restart, now, looking for the walkthrough, which mean -4 to the any game who create a need to progress.
700k addresses - values? if yes then this is no problem, everything is easy to find

May 9, 2019
700k addresses - values? if yes then this is no problem, everything is easy to find
wouldnt day easy lol i have been trying top do it for a few hours and i haven't been able to change one item, all my stuff is low and when you enter something like 24 there are a lot of entrys

djv007

Apr 23, 2020
1 download CE

good luck hacking
thats the first thing i tried, but i dont find any values in CE. What search settings did u use ?

docc2009

Mar 21, 2020
wouldnt day easy lol i have been trying top do it for a few hours and i haven't been able to change one item, all my stuff is low and when you enter something like 24 there are a lot of entrys
yesterday it gave me about 500k if not more addresses, 2-3 times I just looked for next scan when the values changed from 20, let's say 18 and from 18 to 15 and found everything quickly

docc2009

Mar 21, 2020
thats the first thing i tried, but i dont find any values in CE. What search settings did u use ?
value tape -- dauble
other than double that I didn't use anything else since the value is in this game in double in 4 bytes you will not find anything

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes