Flash Completed Bloodlust: Cerene - Royal Descent [Affect3D]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Rizlim

Aug 6, 2017
I dont mind catering to multiple fetishes but to go full futa for the sequel is a disappointing decision and why Affect3d never sees any support from me.
I never understood the need to use the biggest dicks in existence for futa stuff. It's just kinda boring.

Reactions: ecchifan

p90

Jul 18, 2017
is a horrible day in my country but with this post you saved thank you bossapplesauce.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Ok so... fucking meh.

With how long they took to make this, audio is completely out of sync, resolution gets pretty low randomly in some scenes, only thing there is is a girl with a giant dick fucking another girl (admittedly cant complain about this, the wip name was "dickgril DLC") and it still manages to be vanilla af and pretty uninteresting, and when all is said and done, you discover that it actually was just a tease for another part in the end!

MEH :pokerFace:

Reactions: ecchifan and Krull

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
The author of this reel has some of the most toxic and ungrateful fanbases I've ever seen. I'm not surprised he's taking forever to put out his work.

D

Deleted member 207364

Good news, my duct taped version doesn't look like shit!

Resolution: 1908 x 1080 (30FPS)
Duration: 00:32:42
Filesize: 1011 MB

Apparently DaVinci Resolve doesn't fully support windows 7, it's made for windows 10 (That's what my 10 minutes of looking around for a solution told me, not 100% sure). This meant I couldn't render the video to a .mp4 file and crashed the program a bunch of times without any clear reason :test3::test3::test3:

I had to render the video to some random quicktime format (97.5 fucking gigabytes) which I couldn't view in anything, not even vlc. Then I used Xmedia Recode to convert the video to an .mp4. The resulting file was 10.6 GB. Too large. Used Handbrake to compress it down to 980mb, could probably compress it more but there's no point seeing as the official version releases tomorrow.

10/10 would not recommend DaVinci on windows 7. Though it renders fast AF...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Good news, my duct taped version doesn't look like shit!

Resolution: 1908 x 1080 (30FPS)
Duration: 00:32:42
Filesize: 1011 MB

Apparently DaVinci Resolve doesn't fully support windows 7, it's made for windows 10 (That's what my 10 minutes of looking around for a solution told me, not 100% sure). This meant I couldn't render the video to a .mp4 file and crashed the program a bunch of times without any clear reason :test3::test3::test3:

I had to render the video to some random quicktime format (97.5 fucking gigabytes) which I couldn't view in anything, not even vlc. Then I used Xmedia Recode to convert the video to an .mp4. The resulting file was 10.6 GB. Too large. Used Handbrake to compress it down to 980mb, could probably compress it more but there's no point seeing as the official version releases tomorrow.

10/10 would not recommend DaVinci on windows 7. Though it renders fast AF...
And we already have mp4 with bonus scenes too.Just scroll down.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: if95 and Mikedazz1

at433

Oct 20, 2017
that thing's thicker end is on the wrong end. makes it look silly not sexy

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
The author of this reel has some of the most toxic and ungrateful fanbases I've ever seen. I'm not surprised he's taking forever to put out his work.
He gets 3000$+ per month, takes forever to release something and you still defend him?
You are the reason why there are so many games (and other patreon stuff) that are v0.00001, 5 months per update, 3 mediocre scenes per update, rework UI instead of an update, 1000-5000$ per month, v0.3.157 dropped because of life/my hard drive broke/no interest.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote