amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
To clarify bug is from a new playthrough started today in 2.0
Okay, I figured out how you did it. Thanks for catching this.

I've reset the computer for you. Once you start solving the password, figure it out before leaving the game or loading a save, or you will be locked out again. I'll message you a link to the repaired file.

The other issues you mentioned, I wasn't able to replicate, but it seems like they are minor.

jingkai

Mar 9, 2018
Okay, I figured out how you did it. Thanks for catching this.

I've reset the computer for you. Once you start solving the password, figure it out before leaving the game or loading a save, or you will be locked out again. I'll message you a link to the repaired file.

The other issues you mentioned, I wasn't able to replicate, but it seems like they are minor.
Is there still no campus blood source?

pitchoune07

Jul 8, 2019
got stucked , talking to brendan don't bring me to anything , i can't either go back to the drug dealer to give her child the chocolate?

labrat1469

Jun 10, 2017
Just went to WIKI and tried all castles including the halls and manors. With the word castle in the password and without. First letter capitalized and not. None of them work. This is as bad and as buggy as the last game. Had promise but too many bugs and glitches that cause you to continuously restart your game from the beginning. I'm going to do myself a favor and delete this game.

Reactions: heartofsword

camistrie

Mar 6, 2019
Stuck with Mara... got Ann to babysit her kid, but nothing else happens. Can't stalk, nothing appears when I go to her house. Help?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes