jingkai

Mar 9, 2018
can you give me some more details please?
basically I loaded my file and went to the apartment and asked michelle to follow me and she wouldnt
now im playing a new file and when i go towards the libery the arrows doesnt let me into the libery

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
basically I loaded my file and went to the apartment and asked michelle to follow me and she wouldnt
now im playing a new file and when i go towards the libery the arrows doesnt let me into the libery
will you please upload your save file for me here:
does she say anything? but nothing happens?
do you mean you click the arrow but nothing happens? or it says you can't go in?

mystik13

Sep 28, 2018
It appears to be both when collecting from michelle it shows minus an amount. I gave it a few nights and she did not appear to be selling at all so no chance collect and test. My saves appeared to be screwed (I did save prior to university content) and I will try restarting and report back if there are still problems.

Last edited:
Reactions: amalgamhpc

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
It appears to be both when collecting from michelle it shows minus an amount. My saves appeared to be screwed (I did save prior to university content) and I will try restarting and report back if there are still problems.
Ok yah make sure you check the version you came from. If it's pre 1.93 or so its not gonna work

mystik13

Sep 28, 2018
I have encountered another bug having unsuccessfully attempted the password I went back to try another night and I am unable to submit a password. I can enter text into the password box but cannot submit them. What's the deal with the password anyway is there a better way than looking through wiki of castles in north yorkshire and trying them all?

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
I have encountered another bug having unsuccessfully attempted the password I went back to try another night and I am unable to submit a password. I can enter text into the password box but cannot submit them. What's the deal with the password anyway is there a better way than looking through wiki of castles in north yorkshire and trying them all?
Did you try pressing Submit rather than ENTER?

And yes, there is.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
password can be entered but no buttons can be selected only way to exit was closing the game
I am unable to replicate your problem. Would you mind uploading your save file here please?

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
password can be entered but no buttons can be selected only way to exit was closing the game
I got your text doc with the detailed explanation. Thank you. Based on your description, it sounds to me like you're playing from a very old save file, like 1.6 or earlier. If that's true, unfortunately you won't be able to use that file. You will need to start over. Sorry. Use the accelerated Chapter 2 start so you don't have to do it all again. But I'll have a look at your file to doublecheck.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes