Raknor

May 12, 2019
Ok, I just read the Changelog. What the hell?!? There are more "Nots" than "Dos". What was the point in putting this out if we can't do things and if many of the options we are given either crashes the game, freezes the game or just doesn't work??

Reactions: nukesfw

Froilan

May 30, 2017
Ok, I just read the Changelog. What the hell?!? There are more "Nots" than "Dos". What was the point in putting this out if we can't do things and if many of the options we are given either crashes the game, freezes the game or just doesn't work??
+1000

Reactions: nukesfw

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
the last version posted here was a buggy mess stolen from my Patreon. it was not meant for public consumption. this one is not technically ready either but i can at least tell you what's wrong with it compared to the other one.

guydude17

Aug 24, 2019
I really enjoyed this game on the last release, I will try this one but I am hoping you will or have added videos (short ones would be nice).

DMonkey

Aug 16, 2016
the last version posted here was a buggy mess stolen from my Patreon. it was not meant for public consumption. this one is not technically ready either but i can at least tell you what's wrong with it compared to the other one.
Glad to know you back, I still remember how I enjoy mindshift, back then. One of the best RAGS game I would say. Well, the "vampire" theme is a bit out of my taste but I will definitely buy it when it is completed.
Btw, why not just send an email to all previous donors. I guess majority of them will become a backer for your new project since your style and quality are very rare.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Glad to know you back, I still remember how I enjoy mindshift, back then. One of the best RAGS game I would say. Well, the "vampire" theme is a bit out of my taste but I will definitely buy it when it is completed.
Btw, why not just send an email to all previous donors. I guess majority of them will become a backer for your new project since your style and quality are very rare.
Thanks! That's very nice. This is a long term project. Assuming I get to keep it going, it won't be done for years, just FYI. Unlike Mindshift, I will not be holding it for completion. That's simply an unsustainable model in the modern era... I learned that the hard way.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
If you are unable to complete Ann's quest, restart or reload and make sure you have exhausted all talk options with Ann's father. Failing to do so appears to cause dad's talk options later not to populate, preventing you from completing the mission.

Check the Patreon for an updated bug list.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Why would you even release something to ANYONE that is broken? Where's your sense of pride in your work?

Flint

Apr 14, 2017
Why would you even release something to ANYONE that is broken? Where's your sense of pride in your work?
I am not the amalgamhpc, but there is a simple reason.

Some people prefer to play rough versions, that are their Patreon level perk, instead of waiting for the next stage of debugged release.

Some even like to hunt the bugs in those rough versions.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes