ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
For me the biggest bug is that the location links seem to shift....say if i want to go to michelle's appartment i cannot simply click on the buble, there is a special place that i had to find my moving the mouse randomly , a place that comes and goes, so i have to move aroung with mouse, find the correct moment and click away just to get into her apartment. Currently I cannot reach mara and get her to loot ann

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
Yup. Seems like there's an expected path through the conversation options, maybe. It's fairly common before that for the game to not give you the "(Done)" option until you've exhausted all topics and actions. I went through all of them in something like 4,3,1,2 or 3,4,1,2 order, and the only options left are Talk and Act with nothing but "(Back)" in either sub-menu.

Nope, there are five options, and order doesn't matter. The 1.52 version 3 being shared here is broken unless there's a magic path through that interaction. Hitting F9 will apparently clear it, and let you continue, though.

Another bug: A lot of the time if you drag an item onto someone (mainly the coin or chocolate bar since they're stuck in your inventory for a while), the game seems to think you're interacting with a different person. I keep getting the dialogue from the junkie you lure into the alley behind the drug store with the coke. I think it's reverting to the last person who accepted an item, maybe.

It seems like you can dead-end Mara if you do things slightly out of order. I dominated her, and now she's back in the park. Annie at the store is telling me how they've got a shipment of the prescription stuff in, but Mara's still whining about not wanting OTC crap. Just for fun, I can't use Michelle as a blood donor because there are no options with her, so the game is mostly flailing around in the dark, looking for the right thing to interact with, until I hit the fail-state where Kylo can't go out to find food because it's light out, and won't sleep because he's too hungry.
I am at almost exactly your position. Plz do tell if you break through the loop

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
You can give the Choc Bar to Mara's Little Daughter after she catches you sneaking around her House.
Need a help...I went to mara's house oncebut could not do anything as the daughter arrived.....now after i told her about the drugs in shop , i need to change her mind, lol .logically i need to revisit her house , but the house remains non clickable. can you advice on what to do?

Kohrinthian

Jan 18, 2021
Need a help...I went to Mara's house once but could not do anything as the daughter arrived.....now after i told her about the drugs in shop , i need to change her mind, lol .logically I need to revisit her house , but the house remains non clickable. can you advice on what to do?
Talk to her on the street and dominates her.

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
I am at almost exactly your position. Plz do tell if you break through the loop
Fully reloading the game perhaps. I was mysteriously able to return to her house after doing that. I suspect it's the "drift" that seems to happen over time to the clickable regions on the map. Most of them just drift slightly in one direction or another, but the one for Mara's street seems to shift to a random location, possibly beyond the screen. That or its bounds shrink to nothing for some reason.

Pretty sure you also have to talk to both of her cronies, and exhaust all options at the park to unlock it. I may have not talked to one of them previously.

Feb 14, 2021
I am new to this game. Mechanics are a little odd to me. I am stuck with the drugs part. How to get drugs from a girl? I need money, but where to get them?

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
You need to peel off some of the addicts and feed on them. One of them has a bunch of (counterfeit) money on him.

It's kind of an old-school, obtuse, point-and-click adventure. It often expects you to do everything in an area before allowing you to advance, and that often amounts to a hidden checklist of chores that don't really make much sense. So talk to everybody, and click every available option.

Mara in the park or whatever is a good example. There really ought to be checks in the script, so instead of having Kylo hint that you should dominate her right from the off, he says, "maybe I ought to talk to her compatriots," then, "perhaps the remaining cretin will be more help," before finally suggesting dominating her at home when that's actually become possible. Telling the player what they'll be able to do after completing some hidden, random chores is counterproductive.

Or, you know, better yet, don't require meaningless conversations with nearly irrelevant NPCs.

Feb 14, 2021
I didn't get you.
I talked to all of the humans. Didn't get any money. On the scene where there are two of them, I managed two take one of them to the alley and take blood. But no money. There is one left in that place. There are two of them on the left (musician left the group), where one needs drugs. I can't get drugs as I don't have money. There is another one in the park where the drug girl with two pricks is. And one in the store.

I talked to all of them, no progress whatsoever.

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
It's the violinist. He disappears from the group with the tubby guy and the addict he's with initially, and then goes into an alley by the overpass (Hammer & Vine). There's no arrow for it. The game just tells you that you can hear a violin being played badly, and you have to click on the entrance to the alley. After you kill him, the money should show up automatically.

I think the text only appears the first time you enter Hammer & Vine after he goes to the alley. I'm pretty sure after that you just hear the violin being played until you kill him. I didn't double-check that, though. I just sort of remember it from the first time I did it.

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
Fully reloading the game perhaps. I was mysteriously able to return to her house after doing that. I suspect it's the "drift" that seems to happen over time to the clickable regions on the map. Most of them just drift slightly in one direction or another, but the one for Mara's street seems to shift to a random location, possibly beyond the screen. That or its bounds shrink to nothing for some reason.

Pretty sure you also have to talk to both of her cronies, and exhaust all options at the park to unlock it. I may have not talked to one of them previously.
Fully reloading as in playing from last saved point?? I even played from the start once before giving up :'(

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
Fully reloading as in playing from last saved point?? I even played from the start once before giving up :'(
Fully reloading as in closing the application, relaunching, and then loading a save. If that doesn't work, I don't know.

Mainly, the only things I did apart from that were talking to everybody in the park, and figuring out where energy and blood were stored in Cheat Engine so I didn't have to put up with the failure loop. I did do a lot of random crap, though. I think I also talked to the father and daughter in the shop, as well as the one remaining bum nearby, and tried Michelle again to see if her options came back before finally going back to the park.

The reason I don't think any of the random flailing helped is because after talking to all three guys in the park again, I heard that "beep" noise that I think is meant to indicate a new objective. But like I said in my last post, it seems like some barely relevant conversations are required. So maybe one of the other random people I talked to was a task that needed completing. I'm 90% sure I covered all topics with them previously, though. Sorry I can't be more directly helpful.

Reactions: ralph088
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes