Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
Which version are you playing
The 1.52 version being shared here on this thread. Loopy described the situation very well. The other bug he mentioned happened with me as well. If you already fixed both in your current build that's great, if not, it might be worth checking.

Edit: F9 allows me to quit the conversation with Michelle, but next day the problem stays the same. No options to leave the conversation in the menu with Talk and Action.

Also, the game gets stuck for me while giving money to Mara.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2017
Guys, running into problem on the 3rd night, where I got stuck on the talk and act options with Michelle. I am supposed to issue orders to her yet there is no such options, and the game refused to let me go back or quit.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Thank you for playing Bloodshift. If you like the game, please rate it. If you don't, tell me what's wrong with it. Please include your version number when reporting bugs or if you're stuck.

Last edited:

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
You might consider putting in a way to remove the dialog boxes during feeding time -- with advancing with the mouse or the space bar reopening it before advancing. A number of other Unity games have this. The images are great and I'd like to see them without obstruction if possible.

Other than that, I like the flow of the game and worked out most of things I needed to do with only a few false steps.

I would ask though: Why is Strength the only stat I don't seem able to increase?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

drinktheevil

Feb 24, 2018
im stuck level 3, cant finish the mara thing, cant kill them or feed or finish dominating them, cant get michelle to take me to the university, and sometimes the location buttons dont work.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
You might consider putting in a way to remove the dialog boxes during feeding time -- with advancing with the mouse or the space bar reopening it before advancing. A number of other Unity games have this. The images are great and I'd like to see them without obstruction if possible.

Other than that, I like the flow of the game and worked out most of things I needed to do with only a few false steps.

I would ask though: Why is Strength the only stat I don't seem able to increase?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting idea. Will put that on the "good to have, maybe later" list.

It was modifiable in older versions but eventually all the strength checks were removed to improve game flow. Hopefully will be reincorporating them eventually.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Given how it's basically all amateur-devs just doing their best I'd normally never say anything, but this is maybe the first case where I was almost annoyed I even tried playing it. What a buggy mess. Not even worth going into it; basically anything can be bugged. UI (especially navigation) desperately needs improvements too (mouse-hover labels would be start I guess).

Reactions: Guidgen
Aug 6, 2016
Damnn, I really really like the concept of the game. I fucking love it, but it is so buggy. I only wish the devs fix the bugs in this game before they progress with the story line anymore. Some bugs that I have faced are as follows.

-Chapter 1 starting again after reloading a save from chapter 2 and bringing Michele to the college.
-HUD disappearing. The only way to fix this was to save and reload the entire game.
-in full screen mode on resolutions other than 1080p and a aspect ratio of 16:9 the navigation pointers stop working and the click space and the image of the arrow do not align. I had to play this game in windowed mode in 1080p and it solved all the issues with this problem though.
-Items reappearing and when you click on them dialogue from deceased hobos occur.

I really wish for this games success, it really has the chance of being a hit but at this stage this game is a buggy mess and unfortunately unplayable. The concept is amazing though and the times where it worked (which was not very long) were very good. But considering the fact that this is a very new game I am more exited than disappointed in the games status. Cant wait for future updates, that why I even went as far as too support you on patreon.

BTW my version is 1.52.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
I'm also playing version 1.52 taken from this thread.

I have hit a lot of similar bugs. I've got to the point where I need to convince Mara to raid the store. I felt the obvious solution would be to go back to her house and use dominate. But although the arrow Redwood street is visible it's not actually clickable! Even if it was Mara is still in the park so probably wouldn't be at home, but she doesn't have the stalk option... I know I could be missing something but it does feel weird.

And yes I have the same thing with Michelle that I can only leave her conversation with F9 rather than a (Done) option.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes