Gordius

Jan 29, 2020
After I talk to Michele in her apartment the first time (to discuss the cop coming to see her), I get stuck where there are Talk and Act buttons with no options other than Back and no way to leave her. The Out button isn't active. I can try to give her stuff, but that doesn't do anything. I'm done talking to her and want to leave, but there's no option for that.

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, that's a common bug. Hit F9 to clear the dialog menu and get control back.

I think a downstream effect of this is that you can't use Michelle for blood at any point, so you'll either have to be careful with your time, or cheat. I don't know if there's another way around it. It seems like some people have managed to not get into that situation, but every path I tried through that event led me to that sort of dead-end.

Gordius

Jan 29, 2020
Thanks, and I'll keep that in mind in the future. This was so close to the beginning that I just restarted and didn't have any problems when I hit that point again.

Nov 13, 2020
I had a question. How do I get the caretaker out of the hallway upstairs? I've already been downstairs, put the towels in the sinks and turned on all three taps. I went up to the caretaker and wanted to tell him that the hallway was under water but he wasn't going away.

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
Have Michelle do it. I think you have drag and drop her icon on him or something like that.

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
It's probably obscure magic, then. As I recall, Kylo says something about needing to alert the janitor after you've got the bathroom set up correctly. If you didn't get that, you're not ready to move on. Beyond that, what I said is the solution. Either you've found a bug, or the game is being fiddly about context. You might have to try to talk to him yourself and then drag her on, or not talk to him at all. I don't remember which. You might have to try a few things to find exactly the right way.

Nov 13, 2020
It's probably obscure magic, then. As I recall, Kylo says something about needing to alert the janitor after you've got the bathroom set up correctly. If you didn't get that, you're not ready to move on. Beyond that, what I said is the solution. Either you've found a bug, or the game is being fiddly about context. You might have to try to talk to him yourself and then drag her on, or not talk to him at all. I don't remember which. You might have to try a few things to find exactly the right way.
ok thank you. the right way is... first talk to him, try to get the keys and after that set up the bathroom or is there an other way?

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
I got to the university , and met the only male professor there, but thats about it. Both the people there asks me to come back in the morning...what to do now? (I saw someone got to a point where michelle can research on professors ) but i cannot find that point yet....

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
For everyone who are having problem with visiting Mara the second time to make her loot the shop, the easiest way seems to be cancelling windowed option and going full screen and visiting her when the night starts

kilika2009

Feb 9, 2019
Looking to see if anyone can help me out. Ive got to the university and talked to everyone i had access to. I cant find a way into the reuter building. I hit level 4 and I have been trying for awhile now. Went to the library and talked to the kid there. He doesnt ask any questions. If anyone could point out what i am missing it would be appreciated.

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
He won't talk to you, but he will talk to Michelle, if I remember right. Drag and drop her onto him.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I always crack up when I see this game cus of Kylo Ren lmfao. I need to play it one of these days. The theme is definitely to my liking.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Mara asked for some cash so I dragged the bills onto her, now this is stuck on my screen
Could you try playing through that part again and see if it still happens. click through slowly when you get to that part. tell me if that works or not.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes