Arrchman

May 16, 2020
Will this game ever have Linux support? Running this with Wine, uses the CPU at its highest capacity (which means I have to decrease the clock speed to avoid overheating) for some reason and it freezes at random points in the game. Why is Unity even used? Seems like it'd be a better fit for Ren'Py, from what I've seen.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Just went to WIKI and tried all castles including the halls and manors. With the word castle in the password and without. First letter capitalized and not. None of them work. This is as bad and as buggy as the last game. Had promise but too many bugs and glitches that cause you to continuously restart your game from the beginning. I'm going to do myself a favor and delete this game.
That's not the way to solve it. Do you want to do us both a favor and tell me what problems you're having? Upload your save file(s) here so I can analyze them:

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Will this game ever have Linux support? Running this with Wine, uses the CPU at its highest capacity (which means I have to decrease the clock speed to avoid overheating) for some reason and it freezes at random points in the game. Why is Unity even used? Seems like it'd be a better fit for Ren'Py, from what I've seen.
I'm working on it

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
there are two ways to get to the same solution. pay attention to all your options in the password prompt and pay attention to all your options in the room
Well, there basically are just 2 hints: my favorite castle north Yorkshire (google it and you get 15 top ones already) and the hint with the picture, about a decommissioned fortress of some sort. After looking at these hints, googling for 2 hours I gave up. And not a single time did google return the answer I saw in the spoiler box above. I believe more hints would definitely be required, sorry to say.

Reactions: heartofsword

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Yeah I figured it out but it was quite unintuitive as the interface up to that point taught the player that you're not able to use the dominate action when in a blue area.
Was it blue? Would you mind double checking that for me?

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Well, there basically are just 2 hints: my favorite castle north Yorkshire (google it and you get 15 top ones already) and the hint with the picture, about a decommissioned fortress of some sort. After looking at these hints, googling for 2 hours I gave up. And not a single time did google return the answer I saw in the spoiler box above. I believe more hints would definitely be required, sorry to say.
Noted. Thank you. But fyi and for others still trying to solve, you're using one hint wrong and missing another hint entirely

camistrie

Mar 6, 2019
Thanks. It means you can dom
Must have missed that during the tutorial, lol.

BTW is there any gameplay effect to picking charm for level ups? It seems that you should become persuasive but I don't see an in-game effect. For example the club promoter chick still refuses to come with me though I'm not sure whether there's actually any written content for her.

Also is there a reason to achieve 100% corruption for any of the girls? What benefits does that give?

camistrie

Mar 6, 2019
A pretty minor bug: sometimes items get assigned to the same slot. For ex. cocaine and the cellphone both occupied the 3rd slot for me.

Reactions: amalgamhpc

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
Solid game. Question: I solved the castle name by using Google in combination with hints in the room. Is it intended to do this or is the actual name of the castle available in game without needing to search for info outside of the game?

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Must have missed that during the tutorial, lol.

BTW is there any gameplay effect to picking charm for level ups? It seems that you should become persuasive but I don't see an in-game effect. For example the club promoter chick still refuses to come with me though I'm not sure whether there's actually any written content for her.

Also is there a reason to achieve 100% corruption for any of the girls? What benefits does that give?
Charm is subtle but yes there's an effect. Will be more use later in the promoter.

Corruption is the same... yes but not yet

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes