mystik13

Sep 28, 2018
Found a couple of bugs with 3.0, starting new game, the phone icon and the drugs icon are occupying the same utility slot and overlapping each other. Could work around it but didn't realise I had the phone to begin with as it was being obscured by the drug icon.

Other issue, when visiting michelle after her parents arrived the game bugged when you reach her door. The door is open and the crucifix is floating in the air, I think the only option available was to summon michelle and that seems to have bugged the game with no icons or options being selectable.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Found a couple of bugs with 3.0, starting new game, the phone icon and the drugs icon are occupying the same utility slot and overlapping each other. Could work around it but didn't realise I had the phone to begin with as it was being obscured by the drug icon.

Other issue, when visiting michelle after her parents arrived the game bugged when you reach her door. The door is open and the crucifix is floating in the air, I think the only option available was to summon michelle and that seems to have bugged the game with no icons or options being selectable.
hello mystik we meet again. sorry about your trouble. can you upload your save file for me please?

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
The mods didn't include the changelog, which has some pretty important information you should read before playing, including a couple bugs that are known to happen sometimes and how to fix them easily).:

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020

You say you started a new game. Was this all a single playthrough with no loads or boots? Could you try rebooting or reloading and see if you still can't get through the cross/door part? That SHOULD reset the door. You can press F12 to reboot the game.

As for your inventory, press F2 to refresh your inventory.

logistix

Aug 21, 2020
sorry amalgamhpc maybe it was a dagger and yes its the one on your avatar! whats her name? girl on your avatar?

mystik13

Sep 28, 2018
You say you started a new game. Was this all a single playthrough with no loads or boots? Could you try rebooting or reloading and see if you still can't get through the cross/door part? That SHOULD reset the door. You can press F12 to reboot the game.

As for your inventory, press F2 to refresh your inventory.
Correct single playthrough, I could not save the game in the bugged state and had to alt f4. Reloaded a save a bit further back and the bugs did not reoccur.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Correct single playthrough, I could not save the game in the bugged state and had to alt f4. Reloaded a save a bit further back and the bugs did not reoccur.
Got it. I've already replicated the bug on my machine. Thanks for finding it.

jasonderuloo

Oct 30, 2019
I get up the Ann's flower picking quest and the Jar does not exist even though I have hit F2 many times, and the other F keys to try and get it to spawn.
I don't fully understand what I'm meant to do here.
I have collected the flowers from each of the scenes, and gotten to the manhole, but nothing else triggers

mystik13

Sep 28, 2018
You should have received the sample vials in your inventory from your hideout when you learnt the details of the dispeller potion. Ann should leave her sample jar (drag and drop onto manhole) for draco to collect later that night. You are mixing the ingredients for the potion in ann's house with the mortar and pestle. Select the mortar and pestle, double click the sample vial to choose the plants to add and drag and drop.

mystik13

Sep 28, 2018
Don't know whether order matters extract first, red and yellow flower (two flowers stitched together), small pink flowers (flowers more appropriate for evening), white y shaped flowers (unusually shaped petals) and monstera delicosa

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
I get up the Ann's flower picking quest and the Jar does not exist even though I have hit F2 many times, and the other F keys to try and get it to spawn.
I have collected the flowers from each of the scenes, and gotten to the manhole, but nothing else triggers
Could you please upload your save file for me here so I can examine it and maybe fix it for you:

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Okay I think I understand what's happened. My guess is you never received the bottle to begin with because you never activated the statue because you did things out of order and you were able to do things out of order because I'm a dumbass. True?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes