amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
A major bug has been discovered where It is possible to activate the flower and greenhouse missions before activating the statue, which means that the player will be A) collecting flowers without the jar and B) have no clue why they are collecting flowers and C) won't be able to collect any of the night flowers. I'm putting out a fix now but until then, MAKE SURE you go back to the warehouse and activate the statue as soon as you receive that objective. DOUBLE CLICK the statue to activate it.

jasonderuloo

Oct 30, 2019
A major bug has been discovered where It is possible to activate the flower and greenhouse missions before activating the statue, which means that the player will be A) collecting flowers without the jar and B) have no clue why they are collecting flowers and C) won't be able to collect any of the night flowers. I'm putting out a fix now but until then, MAKE SURE you go back to the warehouse and activate the statue as soon as you receive that objective. DOUBLE CLICK the statue to activate it.
Yup this would about explain it.
I can clearly see the mortar and pestle in Ann's kitchen, but I can't interact with it, and can still start her quest.
I don't believe I even had a chance to activate any statue in the warehouse

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Yup this would about explain it.
I can clearly see the mortar and pestle in Ann's kitchen, but I can't interact with it, and can still start her quest.
I don't believe I even had a chance to activate any statue in the warehouse
After you investigate Michelle's apartment, go back to the warehouse and doubleclick the statue.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Started a new game (3.0), immediately ran into a couple of bugs: Examining the violin player or Annie's dad causes the game to glitch and become unresponsive.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Started a new game (3.0), immediately ran into a couple of bugs: Examining the violin player or Annie's dad causes the game to glitch and become unresponsive.
Thanks I'll take a look. You can get out of that by pressing F1.

jasonderuloo

Oct 30, 2019
After you investigate Michelle's apartment, go back to the warehouse and doubleclick the statue.
When you say investigate her apartment, there is currently the cross on it.
And I haven't been able to enter yet.
I can still however charm Michelle through the peephole by knocking first and get her to follow me.

But returning to the lair doesn't show any statues or things like that

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
When you say investigate her apartment, there is currently the cross on it.
And I haven't been able to enter yet.
I can still however charm Michelle through the peephole by knocking first and get her to follow me.

But returning to the lair doesn't show any statues or things like that
Wow that's really bad. I don't know how you did that but if you would please upload your file for me I'll take a look at it. I'm assuming you didn't use any cheats correct?

jasonderuloo

Oct 30, 2019
I don't think I did for this save.

I did get frustrated when I got to this roadblock and tried to bump up corruption and energy stats after this save though and still didn't see anything happen (I assumed the next trigger required a grind of some kind)

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
The Mac version doesn't seem compatible with M1 laptops cause I can't open it (3.0 and 3.01 tested) :confused:

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
I don't think I did for this save.

I did get frustrated when I got to this roadblock and tried to bump up corruption and energy stats after this save though and still didn't see anything happen (I assumed the next trigger required a grind of some kind)
Thank you. According to your save file, this is from AFTER the start of Chapter 3 on v2.03, and your objectives list says "End of content". You cannot play from here.

You need to load up the save you stored BEFORE Chapter 3 and play from there.

Is this correct or is any of this off, possibly due to the edits you made?

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
The Mac version doesn't seem compatible with M1 laptops cause I can't open it (3.0 and 3.01 tested) :confused:
If you search earlier in the thread there's some people who figure out how to make it work on Mac. I cannot help you with it unfortunately.

jasonderuloo

Oct 30, 2019
Thank you. According to your save file, this is from AFTER the start of Chapter 3 on v2.03, and your objectives list says "End of content". You cannot play from here.

You need to load up the save you stored BEFORE Chapter 3 and play from there.

Is this correct or is any of this off, possibly due to the edits you made?
Ahh okay that's unfortunate then, I have no save files prior to Chapter 3 (I just kept overwriting the same file)

benwick1743

Apr 26, 2020
Don't know whether order matters extract first, red and yellow flower (two flowers stitched together), small pink flowers (flowers more appropriate for evening), white y shaped flowers (unusually shaped petals) and monstera delicosa
it's still saying mixtue failed

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Ahh okay that's unfortunate then, I have no save files prior to Chapter 3 (I just kept overwriting the same file)
Pay attention to the game messages. It will generally warn you to save and store your game file to make sure it's compatible for the next chapter release.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
v3.01 is now available.

If you were having problems, load a save from before Chapter 3 in order for the fixes to take effect.

i'm going to sleep. thanks to all who helped

Last edited:
Reactions: Reij and fr12rebel

windyp

Aug 5, 2016
How do you collect the monster leaf, that the last thing i need to complete the quest i think. It's said it the right leaf i need but not collect it. my inventory seem to be bugged too.

Hinomura

Jul 27, 2020
If you search earlier in the thread there's some people who figure out how to make it work on Mac. I cannot help you with it unfortunately.
Found the post, had to refresh it since version is outdated (expected) but also edited the last step of the workaround in the page linked, so to sum it up :

• Open Mac Terminal
  • cd <PATH_TO_YOUR_APP>/<APP_NAME>.app/Contents/MacOS/
  • chmod -R 777 [applicationName]
  • Hold control key when right-click open to have the "Open" choice in the prompt
  • Should be able to enjoy the game now :)
Linking this post in the OP could be cool for other Mac users. Goodnight, rest well and good luck with the game. (y)

Reactions: amalgamhpc

Yukemoto

Jun 19, 2020
I busted out laughing when the Kylo Ren Pic came up. I'm kinda indifferent to the "anti-current gen star wars" situation, but it just reminded me how terrible a choice for a villain that particular actor was, maybe he fits in perfectly in this game though!:ROFLMAO:

Tyr Unchained

Sep 23, 2019
v3.01 is now available.

If you were having problems, load a save from before Chapter 3 in order for the fixes to take effect.

i'm going to sleep. thanks to all who helped
Great to hear. Now can I please for the love of God get a simple point by point guide how to meet Téa? Or is it locked for Patreonpeople only? Mind readers? I've searched through this thread and the best I got was "get Emily's phone and Brian to library" which explains nothing. no idea who Emily is or how to get her phone. No idea how I can move Brian around. Can I pretty please get a point by point on how to meat Téa? The guide you've posted in OP (which is one version behind) gives 0 clues about Téa.
Thanks.

KurodaYuki

Jun 13, 2020
with statue .. do you mean the small stone figure that was retrieved from the archives in chapter 2? if yes, nothing really happened after i double clicked on it (except for the small description text popping up that explains what it is)

thx in advance for answering our comments and trying to help us. Much appreciated^^

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes