amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Don't know whether order matters extract first, red and yellow flower (two flowers stitched together), small pink flowers (flowers more appropriate for evening), white y shaped flowers (unusually shaped petals) and monstera delicosa
This is incorrect information ya'll. Pick the flowers Magmar told YOU to get.

mystik13

Sep 28, 2018
Kind of like a quest directed sandbox.
This is incorrect information ya'll. Pick the flowers Magmar told YOU to get.
To clarify is there an rng element in potion creation? I tested again after i read your post and it does work. I was unsure of what flowers to use initially so I looked up pictures of the flowers online to insure I used the correct ones in the correct order. I just followed the quest log order. I am still v3 though.

Last edited:

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Kind of like a quest directed sandbox.

I tested again after i read your post and it does work. I was unsure of what flowers to use initially so I looked up pictures of the flowers online to insure I used the correct ones in the correct order. I just followed the quest log order. I thought it odd that mixture didn't include the flower ann collected. I am still v3 though.
You did exactly what you were supposed to do. :geek: Good job. But that still doesn't mean your solution is the right one for everyone

KawaiK300

Nov 26, 2020
I can eat the last dilusional vagrant, no talk option to arrange a meet with Annie. Do you know how to if that's a reported bug? I am kind of stuck rn

KawaiK300

Nov 26, 2020
Musician, dreadlock, drug addict have been eaten. I am playing on the mac version. Seems that i am the only one with this issue. I have restarted the game several times. Thank for your help.

Reactions: Malleee

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Musician, dreadlock, drug addict have been eaten. I am playing on the mac version. Seems that i am the only one with this issue. I have restarted the game several times. Thank for your help.
Ok and where is the delusional vagrant now?

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Vine street
Hm your screen looks very strange.

So you already told him you will arrange for him to meet Ann in the alley but he didn't go, is that right?

Upload your save for me please.

Dec 14, 2018
Sigh...

Stuck at the password
Tried Hazlewood, Scarborough, Carisbrooke....

Do I need to add the word "castle" as well? Where? At the begining or the end? Caps on the first letter?

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes