amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
well don't be sorry. i'm trying to help you. good that you posted your task list. are you sure you've correctly identified each of these flowers?

example890

Jun 30, 2017
THERE IS NO WGU THIS RECIPE WILL WORK WITHOUT ENOUGH MAIDENTHIRST I SHANT WASTE THESE MATERIALS

Ashamed, English is not my native language, it's hard to get out of this predicament
I also hope you heroes can help me, I'm really powerless

2022-01-19_103106.png

By the way, please ask the order of flowers and the varieties you need.

Night Phlox MILKWEED lantana camara monstera leaf

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
Hi all. I'm stuck on chapter 1 and was wondering if someone could give me a hand with it. I need to feast on one more hobo to get Ann and its the one obsessed with her but he hasn't left the park and I haven't being given the option to relocate him somewhere to feed on him. I spoke to Ann and her dad in the shop. done the drugs side part and all but cant seem to get him out of the park. Am I missing something?

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Hi all. I'm stuck on chapter 1 and was wondering if someone could give me a hand with it. I need to feast on one more hobo to get Ann and its the one obsessed with her but he hasn't left the park and I haven't being given the option to relocate him somewhere to feed on him. I spoke to Ann and her dad in the shop. done the drugs side part and all but cant seem to get him out of the park. Am I missing something?
You're the second person to report this but the last person dropped off before I could analyze the bug. Could you upload your save for me please

Last edited:

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
It's a bug. Upload your save for me and I'll fix it or restart or reload to BEFORE using Stalk on Mara. You should not be able to do that yet.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
MAJOR BUG DISCOVERED THAT TRAPS PLAYER IN CHAPTER 1

You may have the Stalk ability activated on Mara (under ACT), an ability you should not have until it has been introduced through the story. Using it too early will trap you. Stand by for a fix OR play WITHOUT using the Stalk function until the game has formally introduced it to you.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
I can eat the last dilusional vagrant, no talk option to arrange a meet with Annie. Do you know how to if that's a reported bug? I am kind of stuck rn
Your bug has been confirmed and a fix is being put out now. thank you for your help.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Just made v3.03 available. This will the final iteration for awhile. Please join my SubscribeStar to get access to monthly updates, previews, and voting power. Thanks to everyone for helping find bugs:

• v3.01 to v3.03
    • BUG FIXES
      • A few bugs where trying to examine some miscellaneous characters in the early game caused UI lock were fixed. (Should this happen to you elsewhere, you can press F1 to get out of it)
      • A bug that allowed the player to use the Stalk ability prematurely, ultimately trapping the player, has been fixed. You will need to restart your game.
    • REBALANCE
      • The flower descriptions in Chapter 3 were updated to be a little bit more specific:
        • Beardtongue: long, tubular flowers on a skinny stalk with skinny leaves
        • Lantana camara: bundles of flowerlets that look like a colorful cloud of fireworks
        • 4 o’clock flower: large petals of two contrasting colors
        • Milkweed: dense bundles of star-shaped flowerlets on thick stalks and large, broad leaves

darkstyner2

Sep 5, 2020
When you try to deal drugs to man outside of the library you will go inside to conduct business, he will take to a side room. During the deal his phone goes off triggering tea to come in and start complaining. I think after this you can have a conversation with michelle inside her apartment about mobile phones. Then you have michelle speak with brendan fields (guy in love with michelle) and arrange for him to call. Go back to library sideroom double click the phone and that should summon tea and you will have opportunity to dominate her.

You can fail this quest if you progress the main quest past the point where you no longer have access to michelle or her phone.
Thank you for good explanation. But I can't find where is brendan... And how can I get phone? Michelle

darkstyner2

Sep 5, 2020
I found the sideroom of the library, but Brendon shows exact same dialogue as first meeting (providing access to the building for michelle) / How can I fix this bug?

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
I found the sideroom of the library, but Brendon shows exact same dialogue as first meeting (providing access to the building for michelle) / How can I fix this bug?
This is the second report I got of this, I haven't figured out whats causing it yet. If you upload your save I can fix it for you though

Reactions: darkstyner2
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes