amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
I keep getting the message that I have not enough maidenthrist (already extracted from Ann and Mara and the quest logs literally said 3 out of 3 collected) when I am trying to grind the flowers. I have all the 7 flowers and leaf already. Maybe related but I have double entry of Milkweed under the Magmar portion in the place of the 4th flower (whatever it is)

I have to say between the the terribly written quest logs and the buggy gameplay (Mara's picture is gone), the game is really annoying to play because it is a great story trapped in a subpar gameplay, or at the very least puzzle games at its worst. If this was a HTML or VN, it would be great.
Maybe it's miscounting somehow. Have you tried extracting once more just to make sure you have the full 3?

zed127

Jul 12, 2017
Maybe it's miscounting somehow. Have you tried extracting once more just to make sure you have the full 3?
Yes I did and the game literally prevents me from extracting anymore. Mara and Ann has their extract option ticked. That's how I know I have reached my limit. Here is the file in question.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Yes I did and the game literally prevents me from extracting anymore. Mara and Ann has their extract option ticked. That's how I know I have reached my limit. Here is the file in question.
Has at least one night passed between attempts?

zed127

Jul 12, 2017
Has at least one night passed between attempts?
Yes and I am able to keep extract from Ann more than once. Tea and Mara are not able to do so after their first time. I have extract more than 3 times already. At least 5 times. Attached is the newest one I am in.

Ge0rgy

Sep 10, 2018
I played until the end of current content.
Quite nice game, but someties i guess it is hard to know what to do. I couldnt figure out waht to do with the diazepam vial. And i did not get that librarin chick as blood source, because i did not know that i would have no time to do it any more after gettint to the computer of this absent professor. I just thought why sleep another night and waste time when you can use it... so i lost this woman just because nowhere is said that you would not have anc chance later.
Especially after michelle, thw one with the smartphone is inaccessible later....

Reactions: amalgamhpc

zed127

Jul 12, 2017
Yes and I am able to keep extract from Ann more than once. Tea and Mara are not able to do so after their first time. I have extract more than 3 times already. At least 5 times. Attached is the newest one I am in.
Oh never mind. I forgot to drag the vial into the mortar. Sorry for the trouble.

• Haha

zed127

Jul 12, 2017
One last thing. I have been using a save file from v2.03. Once Chapter 4 begins, the game said "End of current content." but the quest logs mentioned Corrupting Mara and send people to spy on preacher and family. Have I reached the end of the current content?

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
One last thing. I have been using a save file from v2.03. Once Chapter 4 begins, the game said "End of current content." but the quest logs mentioned Corrupting Mara and send people to spy on preacher and family. Have I reached the end of the current content?
Yes

Reactions: zed127

example890

Jun 30, 2017
Oh never mind. I forgot to drag the vial into the mortar. Sorry for the trouble.

2022-01-22_223043.png 1
2022-01-22_223059.png 2

2022-01-22_223155.png 3
2022-01-22_223214.png 4

Sorry English is not my native language, so I can't get through the hints in the game. Is the order of the flowers correct? Because I encountered a similar situation to you, but I don't know how to succeed. Please help, and if you want to succeed, please What do you need?

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
Sorry English is not my native language, so I can't get through the hints in the game. Is the order of the flowers correct? Because I encountered a similar situation to you, but I don't know how to succeed. Please help, and if you want to succeed, please What do you need?
The order did not matter for me.
The flowers needed are random in each playthrough. (So its not likely that you need the same flowers as the other player)
Don't forget to add the vial of liquid as well.

You would need to post the list of flowers you need if you need more help.
Google images will help show you what each kind of flower should look like

example890

Jun 30, 2017
The order did not matter for me.
The flowers needed are random in each playthrough. (So its not likely that you need the same flowers as the other player)
Don't forget to add the vial of liquid as well.

You would need to post the list of flowers you need if you need more help.
Google images will help show you what each kind of flower should look like

It turns out that flowers are random for everyone. It seems that I will be trapped here. If it is still possible, can I ask you for your request, mainly because I can't remember the request of flowers
I'm really sorry, please

save Please, I'm so sorry

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
It turns out that flowers are random for everyone. It seems that I will be trapped here. If it is still possible, can I ask you for your request, mainly because I can't remember the request of flowers
I'm really sorry, please

Go into the game and take a picture of your task list. Then someone can help you

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
I'm really sorry, please

In the bar at the top of the screen there is a box with a tick in it.

If you click on that it will tell you the flowers you need.

BBobB

Jul 31, 2017
I keep getting to spots where the controls no longer work. I can't move, even though there are arrows. Can't interact, even though there are people to highlight.

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
I keep getting to spots where the controls no longer work. I can't move, even though there are arrows. Can't interact, even though there are people to highlight.
From the dev notes on page 1.
  • In case user interface gets stuck, press F1
  • In case inventory does not load or reset correctly, or if follower icons get lost, press F2
  • In case screen fades out but does not return, press F3
  • Reboot: F12
That said, I have had similar issue where f1 did not solve the problem, though I did not try F12 at the time.
The other thing I noticed is it seemed to occur when I had interacted with the (fast travel (to coffin or girl), tasks, )part of the interface. but I am not sure of the exact series of actions that led to the problem.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes