scarab12

Jul 27, 2020
can someone explain to me how to 100% corrupt mara?
when i take 40% it goes to either 82 or 86% then back for 2 day rest then back to 82 or 86%
she recovers 19% blood a day.

garflin

Jun 4, 2017
is it normal to get transition to chapter 3 screen every time I visit Michelle ? Also when I visit Mara it stuck in my party, I cannot invite to her home anymore.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
is it normal to get transition to chapter 3 screen every time I visit Michelle ? Also when I visit Mara it stuck in my party, I cannot invite to her home anymore.
I will have a look at this. Can you confirm for me whether or not used any cheats?

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Hey look ya'll, when the game says it's done, it's done. I'm not responsible for whatever happens after ok!

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
I have not used any cheats and mods (y)
Got it. I guess to answer your question whether all that is normal: Maybe? I haven't tested any of that once you reach the end of content, as you have. But I appreciate the data point.

Dec 3, 2020
So the game tells me to watch the status of girls I'm talking to in the bottom right of the screen, but there ain't nothing there that says anything about them.

Also, I got stuck talking to the dad at the convenience store.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
So the game tells me to watch the status of girls I'm talking to in the bottom right of the screen, but there ain't nothing there that says anything about them.

Also, I got stuck talking to the dad at the convenience store.
I recommend you read the changelog. the first one is a known issue that happens sometimes. it will fix itself on any save load. the 2nd one is fixed in v3.03, you can get it in my sig. You can also press F1 and it will clear the stick for you. again, make sure you read the all the notes

Dec 3, 2020
I recommend you read the changelog. the first one is a known issue that happens sometimes. it will fix itself on any save load. the 2nd one is fixed in v3.03, you can get it in my sig. You can also press F1 and it will clear the stick for you. again, make sure you read the all the notes
Thanks for the info. I guess the benefit of having to force quit is I reloaded and the status bar started working again. XD

Reactions: amalgamhpc

lpier

Aug 10, 2018
hi, love that game but ....don't succed to mix the flowers in chap 3. can you help us plz ?

zed127

Jul 12, 2017
I keep getting the message that I have not enough maidenthrist (already extracted from Ann and Mara and the quest logs literally said 3 out of 3 collected) when I am trying to grind the flowers. I have all the 7 flowers and leaf already. Maybe related but I have double entry of Milkweed under the Magmar portion in the place of the 4th flower (whatever it is)

I have to say between the the terribly written quest logs and the buggy gameplay (Mara's picture is gone), the game is really annoying to play because it is a great story trapped in a subpar gameplay, or at the very least puzzle games at its worst. If this was a HTML or VN, it would be great.

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
OK not wanting to step on the game dev's toes, most of his hints are vague. So I won't flat out solve these questions.

(amalgamhpc: If I'm being too specific please let me know and I will remove the extra details.)

This is true for version 3.3 it might change in later versions.

1. Castle password.
- There is a skip option in the bottom right of the screen.
- To solve this you need to get all the info you can. (Attempting to reset the password give more info on the password rules.)
- The password has no spaces in it.
- The password does not include the word castle.
- the password is exactly 10 characters long.
- The password is not "Hazlewood" and is not any of the others listed in this forum so far.
- The password is in this list of 200 castles " " well over 100 can be excluded due to length and spaces. (and only 15 actually have the correct amount of letters, so cut paste in to a spreadsheet of preference clean up the extra spaces and do some kind of length function to count letters. IF you want to solve it,)

2. The 4th girl.
- So you need someone to call you.
- You need a phone in your inventory.. (Someone you know must have one)
- You need a person who will call that phone.
- There is someone on campus who is a prime candidate for talking to one of your companions. - Your companions can be dragged into conversation by dropping them on the image of the person you are in conversation with.
- Double clicking on the phone in you inventory while in the correct location will get results if someone has that phones number.

Reactions: amalgamhpc

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
You did exactly what you were supposed to do. :geek: Good job. But that still doesn't mean your solution is the right one for everyone
I was told to get 2 samples of milkweed... but it appears to be impossible as it tells me I already have a sample of that when I try to collect the second one.
1642740225888.png

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Malleee zed127 you've both discovered a bug that seems to be occuring about 10% of the time on the RNG roll. Thanks for catching it. I am unable to make any fixes at this time because I am out of town but you should be able to get by simply by ignoring the second instance of milkweed. When mixing, just pretend that isn't there, so you actually need one fewer reagent than normal.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes