Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
So, instead of being "oh do this or this to increase it more" you just say "ignore it" great advice.
Or I gave you the best advice, the story explains it.

If you don't want the story just strip the assets out the game, or get the original assets on line.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
can someone explain to me how to 100% corrupt mara?
when i take 40% it goes to either 82 or 86% then back for 2 day rest then back to 82 or 86%
she recovers 19% blood a day.
You can't. That's it for now. Thank you for playing this far and well done.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
v3.04 released. Download and see changelog/bugfixes at my .
  • v3.04
    • BUG FIXES
      • A bug which prevented players from re-extracting Mara and Téa was fixed.
      • A bug which caused the player to be assigned milkweed twice by Magmar was fixed.
      • A bug which prevented Mara’s sprite from appearing was fixed.
    • QOL
      • The Chapter 4 objectives were clarified to make clear they are insoluble.

Because F95 is not allowing me to have control of this thread for some reason, your best bet for making sure you're playing the latest version is following us on .

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
I would like to thank everyone for their bug reports and helping to make this game be its best.

I'm currently in talks to hire Bloodshift's first dedicated beta tester and project rep. This will increase the quality of the game as well as lower production time. As a Patron you get to see previews, bonuses, and perhaps most crucially, vote on important decisions about the game, including what I spend my time on, what girls go into the game, and even what they wear.

We'll make the hire as soon as we hit $665/month on and/or SubscribeStar combined so please help out if you can. Thank you.

Last edited:

DarkVigilante

Jul 26, 2017
Not sure if I've encountered a bug or am just blind, but I can't seem to find Blaze to start the raid on the rivals.

I've searched every zone, looking for Blaze himself, looking both for arrows and just places that are clickable but not highlighted...nothing. The only options when talking to Mara are to speak privately, and that's it. Am I missing something?

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Not sure if I've encountered a bug or am just blind, but I can't seem to find Blaze to start the raid on the rivals.

I've searched every zone, looking for Blaze himself, looking both for arrows and just places that are clickable but not highlighted...nothing. The only options when talking to Mara are to speak privately, and that's it. Am I missing something?
Uh oh no thats not normal. Could you upload your save please

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020

sorry about this. i have a hunch on how you made this happen but not entirely sure. thanks for finding it. Here's a fix.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
I have to say I like the game. There are two smaller things I would like to see changed in future versions. First thing I see as a problem, a new player and/or a non native speaker might have problems with some gamemechanics. For me as a native German it is not quite clear, is it possible to get the girls to 100% corruption and will it lock then once the 100% are reached. A small, but noticeable hint in the game would be great. At least for me. The second one is more story related. The main character is a vampire, that witnessed the time of witch purges. So he should have a sense of blending in, especially after he witnessed the testimonies about a guy in a cloak. So why is he not able to cloth himself in the fashion of this time. He has his slave, that sells drugs for him. So why can't she buy him some modern cloth?

PANOS134EVER

Sep 11, 2020
Hello, I have asked the delusional vagrant about Annie, I have gained the Stalk ability but after that he dissapeared and I was not able to eat him (probably because it was almost day and had to get to the coffin). So then he dissapeared permanently from Vine Street and I can't find him anywhere in order to eat him, I continued the rest of the story (money-drugs-eating other vagrants) but I can't find and eat him in order to eat them all and continue to Annie's story.

Save Data below:

mystik13

Sep 28, 2018
Delusional vagrant should have gone to the same place where you kill the violin player. Travel south then take the unnamed alleyway between hammer and groban and vine street.

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
Hello, I have asked the delusional vagrant about Annie, I have gained the Stalk ability but after that he dissapeared and I was not able to eat him (probably because it was almost day and had to get to the coffin). So then he dissapeared permanently from Vine Street and I can't find him anywhere in order to eat him, I continued the rest of the story (money-drugs-eating other vagrants) but I can't find and eat him in order to eat them all and continue to Annie's story.

Save Data below:
As the previous poster said, when you spoke to him you wanted to meet some place private... the ally where you killed the violin player is that private place.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
I have to say I like the game. There are two smaller things I would like to see changed in future versions. First thing I see as a problem, a new player and/or a non native speaker might have problems with some gamemechanics. For me as a native German it is not quite clear, is it possible to get the girls to 100% corruption and will it lock then once the 100% are reached. A small, but noticeable hint in the game would be great. At least for me. The second one is more story related. The main character is a vampire, that witnessed the time of witch purges. So he should have a sense of blending in, especially after he witnessed the testimonies about a guy in a cloak. So why is he not able to cloth himself in the fashion of this time. He has his slave, that sells drugs for him. So why can't she buy him some modern cloth?
Thanks for the nice comment and the ideas. Your description of the corruption mechanic is correct, as far as it was originally conceived. It could change in the future.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020

Save Data below:
I responded to your issue in Discord and was unable to reproduce your problem. I was able to find where he went. Maybe try it again after a reboot

PANOS134EVER

Sep 11, 2020
I responded to your issue in Discord and was unable to reproduce your problem. I was able to find where he went. Maybe try it again after a reboot
Thank you all, found him on the alley you mentioned, I thought it was a bug because at my previous playthrough I remember that you could eat him right away.

Reactions: amalgamhpc

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Can people confirm for me they have the SKIP PUZZLE button while trying to solve the password puzzle? It should appear in the bottom right of the screen. I actually removed the answer from the walkthrough because now that you can just bypass the puzzle, there's no need to reveal the solution. But the volume of people asking about the password is making me question my sanity.

Like this post if you have it, facepalm if you don't.

1643246958850.png

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
Can people confirm for me they have the SKIP PUZZLE button1
I found that the colour and location made me miss it. it's in the periphery of where I'm looking on the screen at that time, and I would not expect to find a skip button down there (normally I would look in that corner for a "commit" style button.)

It's a weird place for that kind of UI action. It was there I just did not "see" it till I read about it here. (incidentally after I had solved the puzzle.) What might also help is something like the potion flower list (of hints) for the password that I had received.
I'm not suggesting it needs to be, or should be done, Just commenting on how it could have been better for me.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes