thornum

Dec 29, 2019
the chocolate bar is used with mara's girl child, to buy her silence, after the first dominate on Mara.

for the delusionnal bum, when he disapear, you'll find where you devoured the violon hobo.

for the plant's potion, you have 840 combinaisons (4 components, 7 plants). the maiden thirst is appart, because always at end.

Last edited:
Reactions: amalgamhpc

Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
Would you like this game more or less with breast enhancement? Like this post to promote B.E. Facepalm to demote.
I like the more natural look in this game. I'm not a fan of doctored images, or girls for that matter.

But I don't give you any cash so... (Can it be optional if you go forward with it?)

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
I like the more natural look in this game. I'm not a fan of doctored images, or girls for that matter.

But I don't give you any cash so... (Can it be optional if you go forward with it?)
That's uh, very flattering but you realize everything in this game is doctored yes? :eek:

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
View attachment 1643665

Would you like this game more or less with breast enhancement? Like this post to promote B.E. Facepalm to demote.
In what context? Like, are you just talking about editing the girls to have bigger breasts in general, or something like having their body shape change as you corrupt them or something? The latter could potentially be interesting. But, of course, there's also the question of how often you'd be doing it, and so forth. Some people might want it in only a few specific instances, for example. The particulars are too complex for me to give a straightforward yes or no answer, especially with so little context to go off of.

Miragian

Jul 11, 2017
After getting beat up for giving them the money you should have the option to ask him about Mara and gang. After you've gotten that info out of him there should be an option to offer to let him meet Ann. Is that not there?

Let me know a bit more about where you are in that and I'll try to sort out what's going on or if its an actual bug then we can work on fixing it.

Last edited:

mirco.c

Sep 15, 2020
Hi guys,
I'm stuck in the Cameron GreenHouse with Mara, after the dialogue about the guards.
Can you give a clue on what to do?
I picked up the flowers,
Mara follows me,
I have click on the last plant at the bottom.
I also tried to move mara on the plant, but nothing happens.
Thanks

Miragian

Jul 11, 2017
Hi guys,
I'm stuck in the Cameron GreenHouse with Mara, after the dialogue about the guards.
Can you give a clue on what to do?
I picked up the flowers,
Mara follows me,
I have click on the last plant at the bottom.
I also tried to move mara on the plant, but nothing happens.
Thanks
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
In what context? Like, are you just talking about editing the girls to have bigger breasts in general, or something like having their body shape change as you corrupt them or something? The latter could potentially be interesting. But, of course, there's also the question of how often you'd be doing it, and so forth. Some people might want it in only a few specific instances, for example. The particulars are too complex for me to give a straightforward yes or no answer, especially with so little context to go off of.
Yah those questions are being discussed. Currently polling the Subscribers in Discord how they'd like to see it played out.

SkyDelete

Jan 8, 2018
All but one are in the park near the bunker, some you collect yourself at night, some Ann will collect during the day. And the last one is in the university greenhouse.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
You can play v3.13 now. No new content, but have started to include top 10 scores, lots of bug fixes and QoL. You can skip almost all puzzles now, including the flower puzzle. Slight improvement in load/boot time. Check my sig.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
You can play v3.13 now. No new content, but have started to include top 10 scores, lots of bug fixes and QoL. You can skip almost all puzzles now, including the flower puzzle. Slight improvement in load/boot time. Check my sig.
I forgot, also versions for Android, Mac, Linux, and iOS are included.

I don't have access to any of these platforms so I don't know how well they work. If you try them please let me know.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Dang it!!! No Android version? And this game title looks intriguing and genuine. Oh & it has aspects of horror? Wow ya know I would almost most definitely become a Patreon supporter for continuing this title if I can play it on my Android platform. Such a shame:cautious:
Hey can you try the Android release and tell me if it works okay?

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes