Malleee

Mar 13, 2018
Having some trouble with Brendon fields... I need to get him to call Michelle.

He's outside the Reuter Social sciences building but when I drag Michelle on to him he gets interrupted by the librarian... and then takes us into the building and promptly vanishes forever more.

Not to mention that the librarian is interrupting from 3 map pages away. Ears like radar dishes. amalgamhpc

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020

He's outside the Reuter Social sciences building but when I drag Michelle on to him he gets interrupted by the librarian... and then takes us into the building and promptly vanishes forever more.

Not to mention that the librarian is interrupting from 3 map pages away. Ears like radar dishes. amalgamhpc
0_0

Thats new...

1. Version?
2. New game or loaded?
3. you can upload your save please

Miragian could you try replicating this?

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020

ok we figured out how you did it. The player is expected to only use Michelle once to open doors, thereafter allowing the player to simply clikc on the doors. But you dragged Michelle onto Reuter at some point after access was already established, thus activating the Michelle/Brendan first scene trigger.

Reactions: Malleee
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes