dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
does anyone else have graphical issues with pixels only changing slowly in the lower third of the screen when you go to a new scene? (Linux)

it's definitely not a GPU issue on my end, and I've never experienced this before with a game - issue isn't helped at all by changing graphics settings either
I get it too... on Linux. I was assuming it was a stylized thing, but who knows.

Reactions: pizbia

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
here's an example screencap of how things transition on linux
Wow. Haven't a clue im afraid. I don't run Linux myself.

There was someone last year I think who couldn't make certain things appear on their Linux, I think maybe form entry screens were absent or something. You could try a search and see of they had a solution.

Malata

Apr 13, 2018
I crashed my game, I supposet.

It began with a fault in dialogue. I had to load the game, and now it is not possible to collect the required plants in the greenhouse anymore. Draco has "no use for it". Unfortunately, I have overriden my savegame. Is there any possibility to edit the savegame to get the plants?

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
I crashed my game, I supposet.

It began with a fault in dialogue. I had to load the game, and now it is not possible to collect the required plants in the greenhouse anymore. Draco has "no use for it". Unfortunately, I have overriden my savegame. Is there any possibility to edit the savegame to get the plants?
You don't need all the plants in the greenhouse. Are you sure you tried to grabbed the one he needs?

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
For some reason, when I save, quit, and come back... all my saves are gone. Not sure what's causing that, but don't feel like recovering ground every time I play--particularly if it gets to any sizable playthrough.

Reactions: pizbia

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
For some reason, when I save, quit, and come back... all my saves are gone. Not sure what's causing that, but don't feel like recovering ground every time I play--particularly if it gets to any sizable playthrough.
Do you have access to windows or Mac so we can see if its a Linux issue?

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
1. Are you able to load a save if you don't quit?
2. Could you check inside Bloodshift/Bloodshift_data/ that you have a folder called /saveData and the check inside that for files? Make sure they're there? Would you please give me an example of what they're called if they're in there? Or take a screen?

Miragian

Jul 11, 2017
Honestly, I've already deleted the app and am ready to move on. Sorry.
Its unfortunate that you gave up on the game but, I feel like this might be a larger issue then just *this* game. Maybe a permission thing for the folder? Good luck with it if it comes up again.

If you decide to give the game a shot again we can try to sort out your difficulty with it.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes