sheppi

May 25, 2017
I have this log with 3.13, already send someone to spy on the priest:
2022-03-11 09_23_37-Bloodshift.png

This is not intended and i can't get further?

Malata

Apr 13, 2018
You don't need all the plants in the greenhouse. Are you sure you tried to grabbed the one he needs?
After a couple of days. I opened the game for checking. This time all of the plants suddenly appeared in my inventory. I did not change a thing. I tried restarting the game in the past with no effect on the inventory. Now it works. I fear this problem is not reproducible.

Miragian

Jul 11, 2017
Are you talking day one when you say "tutorial"? AdreinVeidt

I wonder if the plants all showing up in inventory is a by produce of some kind of display bug where you had them and just couldn't see them. Malata

I don't believe corrupting Mara to 100% is completable yet. (Though it should say this). sheppi

PANOS134EVER

Sep 11, 2020
I am missing a flower and I am stuck in the Ann task at the park, I discovered the crypt but nothing happened, where can I find the final flower?

1647211702011.png

Warwick666

Jan 27, 2019
Help,
the store was robbed.
Quest log says visit the corner store tommorrow evening
I tried several nights in a row
But no dialoge option in the store or at mara?

AdreinVeidt

Mar 25, 2021
Are you talking day one when you say "tutorial"? AdreinVeidt

I wonder if the plants all showing up in inventory is a by produce of some kind of display bug where you had them and just couldn't see them. Malata

I don't believe corrupting Mara to 100% is completable yet. (Though it should say this). sheppi
the first nigth but dont worry i already did it, but

I have the doubt of how to achieve the optional objective, "find blood supply on campus", did you know what should i do?

Miragian

Jul 11, 2017
Help,
the store was robbed.
Quest log says visit the corner store tommorrow evening
I tried several nights in a row
But no dialoge option in the store or at mara?
If it was robbed you should be able to talk to Anne's father in the store.

There is a girl on campus you get but, you need to deal drugs (among other things) AdreinVeidt

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
There are two weeks left to take advantage of the March signup bonus. Sign up to Lieutenant or Blood Lord at our SubscribeStar and get 2x voting power for as long as you remain a member. Blood Lords have nomination power also, so it is a great value for getting the girls you want into the game. For more details on how the Selection process works, check the news channel in the Discord.

Warwick666

Jan 27, 2019
If it was robbed you should be able to talk to Anne's father in the store.

There is a girl on campus you get but, you need to deal drugs (among other things) AdreinVeidt
Nope, when asking what happend, he tells me.
When saying she should stay at home nothing happens, he does not reply and im back in the store.
Anne does not have any option to talk to anymore.

Reactions: Kane Rios

Miragian

Jul 11, 2017
Hmm... can you provide your save? I'll take a look at it, it sounds like something has gone wrong. That should be the point where it advances and Anne gets the option to leave.

Warwick666

Last edited:
Reactions: amalgamhpc

Miragian

Jul 11, 2017
Thanks, I'll take a look shortly and either tell you what went wrong and/or fix it.

Also, new build. :)

Yea, you definitely have something unusual going on there. I think I found the area that's causing it (how it happened I'm not as sure about).

File fixed. Curious how it got like that but, in any case.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warwick666
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes