Miragian

Jul 11, 2017
I second the comment about needing a bit more info. Several of us will try to help but, there doesnt' seem to be anything there to respond to specifically.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Announcements regarding the game as a whole:

What direction things will go, not just what girl will next join us in the game. A few other changes will be made as a result of the previously mentioned survey, and a new audio blog!

Head on over for more details.

#voting

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I have a question about the inaccessible options. The paranoid bum has an option to ask him to spy for you, and the redhead has an option for you to meet her friends, but both of these are flagged as unavailable. Are these intended to eventually be available?

Miragian

Jul 11, 2017
can someone help me with the monstera leaf? i've been stuck here and not playing for months...
Have you gotten as far as getting Mara to help you get into the greenhouse?

I have a question about the inaccessible options. The paranoid bum has an option to ask him to spy for you, and the redhead has an option for you to meet her friends, but both of these are flagged as unavailable. Are these intended to eventually be available?
I'm checking on this, I'm not sure that the spying stuff is suppose to be there at this stage. The other just isn't built out yet.

BondageWhale

Nov 2, 2020
Have you gotten as far as getting Mara to help you get into the greenhouse?

I'm checking on this, I'm not sure that the spying stuff is suppose to be there at this stage. The other just isn't built out yet.
I know about the greenhouse but i have no clue what to do next nor do i know how to use Mara to do it lol

Miragian

Jul 11, 2017
I know about the greenhouse but i have no clue what to do next nor do i know how to use Mara to do it lol
I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. Do you have access to the discord? If not I can give you the hints here. If you do there is a #walkthrough area that may help.

And yes, the bit about the bum spying is likely to be removed as it isn't likely the direction thing are going to go.

BondageWhale

Nov 2, 2020
I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. Do you have access to the discord? If not I can give you the hints here. If you do there is a #walkthrough area that may help.

And yes, the bit about the bum spying is likely to be removed as it isn't likely the direction thing are going to go.
No, im not in the discord. Thank you in advance for the hints, sir.

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
I got to chapter 4, but few like I missed a lot of content.
1. Can’t seem to corrupt anyone to 100%, and believe me I really tried with Michelle.
2. Could not find a 4th person to corrupt and feed from. Could not figure out the optional quest to find one at the university, and now that quest is “insoluble”.
3. Don’t know if I missed seeing what went down between Michelle and the preacher before I was able to gain access to her room, but that would have been fun to peek in on through the skylight.
4. Never seem to have enough energy to do more than one thing a night. Was I supposed to spend more time in Chapter 1 just leveling?

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
I got to chapter 4, but few like I missed a lot of content.
1. Can’t seem to corrupt anyone to 100%, and believe me I really tried with Michelle.
2. Could not find a 4th person to corrupt and feed from. Could not figure out the optional quest to find one at the university, and now that quest is “insoluble”.
3. Don’t know if I missed seeing what went down between Michelle and the preacher before I was able to gain access to her room, but that would have been fun to peek in on through the skylight.
4. Never seem to have enough energy to do more than one thing a night. Was I supposed to spend more time in Chapter 1 just leveling?
1. I believe it is currently impossible to corrupt anyone over about 50%. It used to be possible, but the numbers have been changed - and it will probably become possible again in the future, when the story requires it.
2. The fourth character is a minor one, found by selling drugs to the 4 students around the university. The quest is somewhat convoluted, and takes some luck as well as some rarely-used interfacing.
4. This is especially true at level 1, as later on you can do 1.5 things, but you rarely have more than one task anyway.

Spiny Norman

Jul 21, 2021
1. I believe it is currently impossible to corrupt anyone over about 50%. It used to be possible, but the numbers have been changed - and it will probably become possible again in the future, when the story requires it.
2. The fourth character is a minor one, found by selling drugs to the 4 students around the university. The quest is somewhat convoluted, and takes some luck as well as some rarely-used interfacing.
4. This is especially true at level 1, as later on you can do 1.5 things, but you rarely have more than one task anyway.
So maybe I am not missing as much as I thought. Maybe I am just seeing things that aren’t built out yet and thinking I should be able to do them.
Really enjoy the game. This is going to be one of those that can’t be updated fast enough.

BondageWhale

Nov 2, 2020
Have you gotten to the point where Mara will follow you? In a nutshell you need to take her to the greenhouse to have her unlock it.
Yes, i can command her to come with. No, bringing her to the greenhouse doesnt make me any progress sadly.

Miragian

Jul 11, 2017
Anyone has a walkthrough?
There's one in the discord that will help you with the vast majority of the game thus far. There is a little bit that you need to figure out on your own.

Honestly, even those parts are pretty well hinted at in here from other people's questions.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes