amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Getting a few problems with the demo. I'm unable to add the maiden thirst to the potion and visa versa if I have the jar open also bug I've found if you summon the demon before you visit the hotel it puts you in chapter 3s conversation with him and it loops and you can't escape it.
Thanks for finding these errors, fixed the main ones. You wanna join my Discord? Send me your ID I'll grant you privileges.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
I can't seem to put the three green leaf plant into the mortar for the virulence potion...
Sorry that was unclear. You don't need to put items into the mortar. Just collect everything you need and then click the button.

The girl that lives in the university dorm disappeared when I told her to return home.
Sorry, I didn't test that function. I'll look into it.

The book stopped showing its image
Can you explain?

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
With the book if I opened the jar with plants then click on the book while the plants are showing the image of the three plants the book creates no longer shows.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
With the book if I opened the jar with plants then click on the book while the plants are showing the image of the three plants the book creates no longer shows.
ok ty. that does'nt sound too bad. i'm assuming it's not causing any problems though, I hope. If it is please let me know.

Reactions: themagiman

evolved23

Jul 6, 2017
Thanks for finding these errors, fixed the main ones. You wanna join my Discord? Send me your ID I'll grant you privileges.
I'm already on! I just don't post anything I go to read your updates and keep abreast of the lastest news.

evolved23

Jul 6, 2017
Just another update I forgot to post last night but I did somehow manage to open the book and get it stuck on my screen throughout the final part of Maras quest. Don't know how to replicate. At the time I was trying to work out how to put the flowers in the bowl but then as you mentioned it should be done automatically I realized I had to get the new leaf.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
After scouting the room and hotel I made the potion and used it but it didn't seem to do anything.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes