justinchinbm

Jun 24, 2021
hey i got a question, how to send someone to spy on the preacher and how to send someone to spy on the ronan family? appreciate it

ArnoNym

Jun 27, 2017
I'm not a subscriber so I don't know the details, but apparently a Subscribestar-exclusive demo of chapter 4 was posted yesterday. So... there's progress being made, at least.
OK, thank you that's at least some news and progress... looking forward to the next update!

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
You can try out what there currently is of Chapter 4 right now. It's not too much behind the Subscribers. Let me know what you think. Link in the OP.

evolved23

Jul 6, 2017
Getting a few problems with the demo. I'm unable to add the maiden thirst to the potion and visa versa if I have the jar open also bug I've found if you summon the demon before you visit the hotel it puts you in chapter 3s conversation with him and it loops and you can't escape it.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Getting a few problems with the demo. I'm unable to add the maiden thirst to the potion and visa versa if I have the jar open also bug I've found if you summon the demon before you visit the hotel it puts you in chapter 3s conversation with him and it loops and you can't escape it.
ty

you shouldnt be adding items manually to make the potion you just need to push the button once you have everything it will mixc automatically. perhaps i left that on accidentally

what had you done already when summoning Magmar prior to going to the hotel? I cannot replicate it yet.

evolved23

Jul 6, 2017
ty

you shouldnt be adding items manually to make the potion you just need to push the button once you have everything it will mixc automatically. perhaps i left that on accidentally

what had you done already when summoning Magmar prior to going to the hotel? I cannot replicate it yet.
Finished chapter 3. I then returned Mara to her home to feed. After that I went directly to Magmar and then the conversation began but when I had the opportunity to talk it was the previous conversation options showing. Also my error with the potion one. I didn't realize there was another leaf to get.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Finished chapter 3. I then returned Mara to her home to feed. After that I went directly to Magmar and then the conversation began but when I had the opportunity to talk it was the previous conversation options showing. Also my error with the potion one. I didn't realize there was another leaf to get.
Got it. Okay, thank you. I will look at that.

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I can't seem to put the three green leaf plant into the mortar for the virulence potion...

The girl that lives in the university dorm disappeared when I told her to return home.

I found a secret girl in an alley and had a good time with her but now she is gone.

The book stopped showing its image

I can't save the game (the button is greyed out)

Where do I get maiden plant from for the fourth ingredient?

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes