Miragian

Jul 11, 2017
Work continues, so far the majority that expressed an opinion seem to be for collars. I expect those to make an appearance as feasible.

Looks like there should be a pretty big sex scene coming soon too, so there is that to look forward to as well.

I hope everyone's game has been behaving. If you have any issues with it feel free to post here and we'll see what we can do to sort it.

Miragian

Jul 11, 2017
Progress continues, there's a new dev build for patrons and here's a list of some of the things currently in the works:

1649432327464.png

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
I'll be doing a drawing for everyone who's left a review of the game. Will grant special Discord access which gives you a chance to vote on and possibly even nominate some of the girls going into the game. Submit your review by Monday 4/18/2022 !

Miragian

Jul 11, 2017
We're currently running a public poll on what to do with/about the preacher.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Hello I did a random draw of 3 people who left reviews and the winners are Pharum , Illuante , and tumblrtumblr . If you'd like to have Lieutenant privileges in the Bloodshift Discord for 3 months contact me with your usernames. Lieutenants get to nominate quarries, vote on quarries, see previews, and play development builds.

shioxu

Aug 2, 2019
Finally figured out how to force window size for Unity games like this one (on Mac) - using Terminal.
> Bloodshift\ v3.13-Mac.app/Contents/MacOS/Bloodshift\ v3.13-Mac -screen-width 2560 -screen-height 1440
Needed because of the aspect ratio and screen autodetect woes, even in windowed.

Reactions: amalgamhpc

tumblrtumblr

May 6, 2020
Hello I did a random draw of 3 people who left reviews and the winners are Pharum , Illuante , and tumblrtumblr . If you'd like to have Lieutenant privileges in the Bloodshift Discord for 3 months contact me with your usernames. Lieutenants get to nominate quarries, vote on quarries, see previews, and play development builds.

Thanks for that! But the discord invite links aren't working for me unfortunately

Miragian

Jul 11, 2017
Currently there is a survey on the selection process going on, you'll need to join us to make sure your opinion is heard.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes