dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
Linux and Mac Megasync links are reversed. (clicking on Linux gives you Mac, and vice versa)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hmmm... I just started playing and the navigation seems to be an issue. It's not really clear which arrows will go back to the way you came. I wasted a lot of time in the forest by going back and forth by accident.

Does the game have a real time limit to get things done?

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Hmmm... I just started playing and the navigation seems to be an issue. It's not really clear which arrows will go back to the way you came. I wasted a lot of time in the forest by going back and forth by accident.

Does the game have a real time limit to get things done?
Appreciate the feedback. Nothing in the game is realtime.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Ok who wants to just give the password? Why are we being all secretive about it? Are we expected to google all castles with at least 10 letters that don't repeat?

nvm just gonna skip it.

Last edited:
Reactions: pizbia

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
If the Brendan character is bugged out for you, I just released a version for Windows that fixes him. If you don't have issues you don't need it.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Ok who wants to just give the password? Why are we being all secretive about it? Are we expected to google all castles with at least 10 letters that don't repeat?

nvm just gonna skip it.
it's funny because you're so close to solving it and honestly a fair bit better positioned than a lot of people have been :D

• Haha
Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
it's funny because you're so close to solving it and honestly a fair bit better positioned than a lot of people have been :D
Haha. If I had to give my 2 cents, it just wasn't the type of puzzle that got me fired up. When it boils down to finding a list and plugging in random stuff after narrowing it down, it didn't feel like it was worth my time.

I like riddles and logic puzzles, but not "busy work." Also, I generally prefer if answers could be found within the game. I mean, I even went to that heritage website from the magazine, but it wasn't feasible to parse through the site, if there was even any clues there. I couldn't find any list of castles or anything.

Just to double check, am I correct that the puzzle does not affect actual gameplay? It's just for the score?

Reactions: pizbia

wstlndwarrior

Mar 1, 2020
I just wanted to confirm that when you get to the point that it says corrupt Mara 100% - that you cant actually do this and thats the end of content?

nathanajust

Oct 21, 2019
I like the gameplay of this game, this is a new style. I'm on the first part of chapter 4, but I'm stuck now. Who should we send to spy on the preacher ? When I go to Michelle's house I come back to the end of chapter 3 ?

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
does anyone else have graphical issues with pixels only changing slowly in the lower third of the screen when you go to a new scene? (Linux)

it's definitely not a GPU issue on my end, and I've never experienced this before with a game - issue isn't helped at all by changing graphics settings either

Last edited:

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Haha. If I had to give my 2 cents, it just wasn't the type of puzzle that got me fired up. When it boils down to finding a list and plugging in random stuff after narrowing it down, it didn't feel like it was worth my time.

I like riddles and logic puzzles, but not "busy work." Also, I generally prefer if answers could be found within the game. I mean, I even went to that heritage website from the magazine, but it wasn't feasible to parse through the site, if there was even any clues there. I couldn't find any list of castles or anything.

Just to double check, am I correct that the puzzle does not affect actual gameplay? It's just for the score?
oh my god you're driving me CRAZY. You were like, 95% there.

Right. At this time there is no benefit to solving the password except getting a higher score.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
I like the gameplay of this game, this is a new style. I'm on the first part of chapter 4, but I'm stuck now. Who should we send to spy on the preacher ? When I go to Michelle's house I come back to the end of chapter 3 ?
I just wanted to confirm that when you get to the point that it says corrupt Mara 100% - that you cant actually do this and thats the end of content?
Hi. Thank you. Yah that's it. Does your task list not say [INSOLUBLE] or [INACCESSIBLE] ?

Join my SubscribeStar to access the start of Chapter 4 next week :D

Reactions: wstlndwarrior

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
does anyone else have graphical issues with pixels only changing slowly in the lower third of the screen when you go to a new scene? (Linux)

it's definitely not a GPU issue on my end, and I've never experienced this before with a game - issue isn't helped at all by changing graphics settings either
Any way you can take a video or something? I think I've heard of graphical weirdness on Linux before, but not that.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes