sandis922

Jun 15, 2020
Having difficulty with Sanchez's computer. I'm putting in the password,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, just as it appears in the discord and it's telling me it's incorrect.

EDIT1: got it new pwd is

Last edited:
Reactions: garflin

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
The mods are not posting my changelog and dev notes for some reason which contain critical information so I recommend everyone ignore whatever is in the OP and unironically use my instead which has all the important information including important game changes and bug solution.

wokaoa006

Sep 5, 2017
The mods are not posting my changelog and dev notes for some reason which contain critical information so I recommend everyone ignore whatever is in the OP and unironically use my instead which has all the important information including important game changes and bug solution.
1642441574825.png
Can the mission continue? Or the game is over

mystik13

Sep 28, 2018
Great to hear. Now can I please for the love of God get a simple point by point guide how to meet Téa? Or is it locked for Patreonpeople only? Mind readers? I've searched through this thread and the best I got was "get Emily's phone and Brian to library" which explains nothing. no idea who Emily is or how to get her phone. No idea how I can move Brian around. Can I pretty please get a point by point on how to meat Téa? The guide you've posted in OP (which is one version behind) gives 0 clues about Téa.
Thanks.
When you try to deal drugs to man outside of the library you will go inside to conduct business, he will take to a side room. During the deal his phone goes off triggering tea to come in and start complaining. I think after this you can have a conversation with michelle inside her apartment about mobile phones. Then you have michelle speak with brendan fields (guy in love with michelle) and arrange for him to call. Go back to library sideroom double click the phone and that should summon tea and you will have opportunity to dominate her.

You can fail this quest if you progress the main quest past the point where you no longer have access to michelle or her phone.

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
walk through is vague, cannot make the dispeller cos the vial is blocking the flowers so can't select them, the mechanics need serious work sigh!! I guess this means delete

Macari

Nov 14, 2016
figured out how to use the flowers, but don't have enough maiden thirst, and not sure where to get it

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
I can see this game has Chapters, but the interface makes it feels like a Sandbox game, how does this game plays out afterall? similar to a VN? a sandbox? a mix of the two? am i misunderstanding what the Sandbox tag actually entails?

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
am i misunderstanding what the Sandbox tag actually entails?
It's more sandbox than a VN. It does have a story, but you gotta find your way around it. It's shorter than i expected, but I find it to be a good game.

On that note, what's the optional food source on campus? i can't seem to find it. Also ..

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes