maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
i'm trying to replicate your issues but not coming up with anything so far. would you please upload a sample save for me here?: Just the save file(s) not the game itself.
I'm on windows 10 were would I find save files

Thomsa

May 1, 2017
The game freezes up when I try to stalk the dad of Ann to her house. According to the quest menu, I'm supposed to find Ann's home, but when I stalk I can't click on anything anymore.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
The game freezes up when I try to stalk the dad of Ann to her house. According to the quest menu, I'm supposed to find Ann's home, but when I stalk I can't click on anything anymore.
Use debug button F5. If that still doesn't solve the quest stalk ann instead. Thanks for the catch

boblicticious

Jun 16, 2017
Should I be getting more than just 3 resolution options in the launcher window? None of those 3 options are a 16:9 resolution. I don't mind playing windowed with my desktop showing on either side, but I thought I'd ask.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Should I be getting more than just 3 resolution options in the launcher window? None of those 3 options are a 16:9 resolution. I don't mind playing windowed with my desktop showing on either side, but I thought I'd ask.
it's normal. the game is not adaptable to different resolution ratios atm

Reactions: boblicticious

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Just confirmed your bug. Hit F5. Go back out to the intersection an a new arrow should be there which should lead you where you need to go. Once you find the place go to sleep and come back tomorrow and you should be okay.

Please let me know how the rest of your play goes and thank you for reporting.

Ravidee

Jan 9, 2020
Hi just wondering how long it should take to load up. I've tried a bunch of different settings, including the lowest possible. Still after 15 mins hadn't loaded.

Reactions: pizbia
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes