amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Hi just wondering how long it should take to load up. I've tried a bunch of different settings, including the lowest possible. Still after 15 mins hadn't loaded.
Something def wrong. Shouldn't be much more than a minute. How old is your machine? One of my players it took 45 minutes until he bought a new laptop

Last edited:

SolidAlpha

Mar 18, 2019
Hi I'm on a Mac and for some reason when i save the game it doesn't save... there is no save showing? And I've looked on the net to find info on Unity save location but for the life of me i can't find it. Love the game btw!

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Hi I'm on a Mac and for some reason when i save the game it doesn't save... there is no save showing? And I've looked on the net to find info on Unity save location but for the life of me i can't find it. Love the game btw!
Sorry I don't know macs, but I think this has been discussed before. Search the thread , also look at installation instructions in op

Reactions: SolidAlpha

SolidAlpha

Mar 18, 2019
Sorry I don't know macs, but I think this has been discussed before. Search the thread , also look at installation instructions in op
Oh crap ok! Thx for your response!The game runs decent on my Mac even though every unity game makes my little fan scream for air hehe

TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
This game wouldn't have been bad if it was made in the same format as "A Sell For All" but as it is I find it boring and tedious to do anything after passing the first chapter. Not to be rude or anything of course, I think the concept was fine but the mechanics, the saving system, and the overall gameplay just... lacked.

MasterDk78

Dec 16, 2017
Well i played it all the way, and had to google a few things haha.
Since im a Atheist, i dont really care about religion like that.

But, I like the game, dont think unity is the best engine, think you game would do really well with renpy tbh.

I really have to give dev credit to the skip thing, thank you!
And i must admit, im totally into the hole corrupt thing :D

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
This game wouldn't have been bad if it was made in the same format as "A Sell For All" but as it is I find it boring and tedious to do anything after passing the first chapter. Not to be rude or anything of course, I think the concept was fine but the mechanics, the saving system, and the overall gameplay just... lacked.
You mean you would have preferred HTML?

Oh crap ok! Thx for your response!The game runs decent on my Mac even though every unity game makes my little fan scream for air hehe
Yah it does that to me too. I'm glad you like the game. Let me know if you figured out the Mac problem. I think it may be a permissions/security issue.

Well i played it all the way, and had to google a few things haha.
Since im a Atheist, i dont really care about religion like that.

But, I like the game, dont think unity is the best engine, think you game would do really well with renpy tbh.
I am as well. I am glad you liked it.

Ravidee

Jan 9, 2020
Something def wrong. Shouldn't be much more than a minute. How old is your machine? One of my players it took 45 minutes until he bought a new laptop
It's new enough, maybe three years old.

32 gb Ram
1660 Super.

Only highlight may be that I am using it hooked up to a tv.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
How can I remove he Curse from blacony. I have Maria with me and the jar of indredients mixed I got it, never expected to use the drug

Last edited:

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Everytime I send Ann to the hotel for the second event. I get stuck in the Preacher's hall. a lopp where I exet the door and then it moves me back to the preacher's door. No other options. I have gotten stuck here at least a dozen times. Help or is there a way to bypass the loop? I have the book from library, and corrupted Mara, not sure if the order of things impact this.

Reactions: pizbia

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
Everytime I send Ann to the hotel for the second event. I get stuck in the Preacher's hall. a lopp where I exet the door and then it moves me back to the preacher's door. No other options. I have gotten stuck here at least a dozen times. Help or is there a way to bypass the loop? I have the book from library, and corrupted Mara, not sure if the order of things impact this.
Similar issue except mine just got a black screen

Can anyone post a save if they've got past this event?

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
I'm working on it. Sorry. This has been a very difficult bug to get rid of.

Reactions: pizbia
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes