pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
I'm working on it. Sorry. This has been a very difficult bug to get rid of.
could you post a save from some time after it? at least for me i'm not even able to load a save after that happens to me so can't continue without starting from a long time before chapter 4

Wshbrigr1

Jan 3, 2021
Game is frozen on day 54!!! will not let me choose school clothes!!!!! So how do I get out of it!!! No matter what schol stuff I use it won't let me go to school..Oh well typical game BS.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
v3.985-PUB just released for Windows. See OP.
  • BUG FIXES
    • Stalking Ann’s father will no longer lock the screen.
    • Created a workaround for the suite boomerang bug; the Out arrow in the room will activate, allowing you to exit (this one’s really hard to fix)
    • The assailants should be properly gone now when skipping the gunfight.
  • CHANGES
    • Téa can no longer be used to assist in the library. Brendan is the person you need to talk to.
    • Players can now select 16:9 or 16:10 ratio resolutions, depending on what works best for them. Note that the game was not designed for 16:9 so many things will look off.

Ga0na

Aug 22, 2019
mac version seems pretty broken. it is impossible to save and the game twice bugged out and prevented me from moving forward. usually a model goes invisible, all the options disappear, and exit arrow no longer clickable. i cant reload because i cant save

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
mac version seems pretty broken. it is impossible to save and the game twice bugged out and prevented me from moving forward. usually a model goes invisible, all the options disappear, and exit arrow no longer clickable. i cant reload because i cant save
Can you please check your permissions to make sure you have write-permission?

Hunter 68

Jun 7, 2017
OK... have tracked Ann to her house, had the tour, run out of talk & examine options, Act does nothing, her large pic stays on screen but there is no dialogue box to dominate or feed

Have I missed something or is it bugged?

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
OK... have tracked Ann to her house, had the tour, run out of talk & examine options, Act does nothing, her large pic stays on screen but there is no dialogue box to dominate or feed

Have I missed something or is it bugged?
No you're doing it right. Can you try reloading that save, see if it fixes it,? Please let me know

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
by the way, your save helped me realize that some chapter 4 gunmen characters were accidentally preactivated in this version, in case that was confusing for you. ignore them

alltreck

Nov 20, 2018
I was playing yesterday and saving into 2 separate saves. I wanted to continue today but one save doesn't exist and another is broken and I can't load it....

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes