Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I do not understand absolutely anything about chapter 4, it tells me to jump a building and it is unsolvable and then it corrupts Mara 100% but I don't even get an option for it at all

Reactions: rencha2010

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Just a reminder that if you're experiencing bugs, please drop a report in here or in my Discord. Got a very sad review & rating mentioning various bugs but no explanation about them, even after I reached out.

How do I find blaze apartment?
I do not understand absolutely anything about chapter 4, it tells me to jump a building and it is unsolvable and then it corrupts Mara 100% but I don't even get an option for it at all
Did ya'll figure it out

tersalius

Feb 18, 2018
where can i find mara shark and blaze after the shooting sequence by the end of chapter 4???

looked everywhere but found nothing

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
where can i find mara and shark after the shooting sequence by the end of chapter 4???

looked everywhere but found nothing
A south arrow should have appeared in the first scene of hammer. If it didn't then somethings wrong. Let me know

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
amalgamhpc No I won't do it because it doesn't give me any new dialogue options, no power, no way to jump to said 7-story building, I can't even sneak onto the roof of the hotel where the preacher is, no new areas to explore or absolutely nothing appear for me.

I suppose I have bugged something but since I don't know what it is, I can't do anything

Reactions: whotheff

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
amalgamhpc No I won't do it because it doesn't give me any new dialogue options, no power, no way to jump to said 7-story building, I can't even sneak onto the roof of the hotel where the preacher is, no new areas to explore or absolutely nothing appear for me.

I suppose I have bugged something but since I don't know what it is, I can't do anything
You tried feeding on Mara? If you did that and then nothing then upload your save for me so I can look at it please.

RedFoxxCrow

Jun 24, 2022
Ok i stucked a little bit, i have now 3 girls, and searching now a babyssitter and i tricked the janitor, but what do i now?
I can't go to the bathroom, and the janitor don't come out -_- but i need the keys

and 1 other girl, the one in the city, i let the redhead speak with her and now?

i really try a lot but can't solve any problem

mrJak900

Mar 2, 2018
So I was playing, tried to 'Extract' from Tea then the game black screened so had to close and re-open then this thing that waves across the screen continually has appeared. Is this a bug or a paywall thing encouraging me to subscribe?

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
So I was playing, tried to 'Extract' from Tea then the game black screened so had to close and re-open then this thing that waves across the screen continually has appeared. Is this a bug or a paywall thing encouraging me to subscribe?
yah that's a rare bug i'll have to fix it for you. upload your save here. But first I need to know, did you grind your reagents together at any point during your playthrough?

During your blackout did you use your debug key or no

Jushak

Mar 22, 2019
The story is moderately interesting, but I'm getting stuck in chapter 4. No matter what I try I can't find a way to progress through the "Find a babysitter" part of the quest, which means I can't feed on or corrupt Mara.

I know Ann is supposed to be the babysitter, but no matter what I do, I can't get neither Ann or Mara to provide a dialogue that would facilitate her becoming the babysitter:
- Ann only has dialogue to ask if she knows about Preacher Michaels, greyd out spy mission (just finished exploring the hotel room) and collecting flowers (obviously already done with that so no idea why that shows up).
- Mara has dialogue options about university green house, drug dealers from earlier and "Do you worry about your daughter" which shows a dialogue that would imply Ann is already babysitting. When dominated the "may we speak in private" leads to comment about needing to get rid of the girl.

Then there's Kelly, whom I assume I would've needed to corrupt in earlier chapter since apparently I'm "too busy to party" when I try to offer money to her and the only other option requires 20 corruption.

Reactions: whotheff

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
The story is moderately interesting, but I'm getting stuck in chapter 4. No matter what I try I can't find a way to progress through the "Find a babysitter" part of the quest, which means I can't feed on or corrupt Mara.

I know Ann is supposed to be the babysitter, but no matter what I do, I can't get neither Ann or Mara to provide a dialogue that would facilitate her becoming the babysitter:
- Ann only has dialogue to ask if she knows about Preacher Michaels, greyd out spy mission (just finished exploring the hotel room) and collecting flowers (obviously already done with that so no idea why that shows up).
- Mara has dialogue options about university green house, drug dealers from earlier and "Do you worry about your daughter" which shows a dialogue that would imply Ann is already babysitting. When dominated the "may we speak in private" leads to comment about needing to get rid of the girl.

Then there's Kelly, whom I assume I would've needed to corrupt in earlier chapter since apparently I'm "too busy to party" when I try to offer money to her and the only other option requires 20 corruption.
Ok to be honest, that might not be possible in chapter 4. This is the first I've heard of anyone getting this far without having slept with mara yet. I'll need to look into it.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I'm in a similar situation. I can dominate Mara and take her back home, but I can't feed on her with the kid present. Anne's dialog doesn't give me any options to suggest she sit for Mara. Good thing I have Tia to feed on or I'd be SOL.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
I'm in a similar situation. I can dominate Mara and take her back home, but I can't feed on her with the kid present. Anne's dialog doesn't give me any options to suggest she sit for Mara. Good thing I have Tia to feed on or I'd be SOL.
man ya'll are forcing me to go WAY back in time to look into this one.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020

Okay I'm going to release an update today. But the fastest way for me to deal with this was to make it so it's no longer possible to enter Chapter 4 without having fed on Mara at least once, so you'll need to start from Chapter 3. Sorry for the inconvenience but thanks for helping me fix this.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
I think I had fed on her at least once, before the task to find a sitter, but can no longer.
You can't feed on her without completing the sitter task. If you did, I'd love to know how.

Honestly, if you want to finish, you're best off going back to Chapter 3 and just making sure you feed on her before moving on.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes