Jerch

Nov 1, 2019
hello, i'm stuck bei the task *Get to Mara and Blaze* in the Höuse of Blaze. I can talk to him but nothing els.

Reactions: JustWill

caju

Oct 5, 2017
oh wow that is very good information. thank you.
If it really matters, it was just before v3.03
*thats as far as the changelog goes back in the op so I cant be sure but it **seems like** it stopped working on win7 around the time alchemy was introduced.*

• Thinking Face
Reactions: amalgamhpc

beltboy

Apr 29, 2017
Ahh good catch; thank you. Yah that shouldn't be active in the public version. If you wanna subscribe to my SS under the free tier I'll upgrade you.
The entire sequence works for me if you drag the coke onto her. Also, in the dorm, you can click into one of the college buildings with the professors somehow, as well.

May 9, 2019
Hi all i am getting some massive issues at random when i am playing the game will just lock up and screen will go black and not respond doesnt make good game play, i love this game

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Hi all i am getting some massive issues at random when i am playing the game will just lock up and screen will go black and not respond doesnt make good game play, i love this game
Well you just had to break our streak huh. Can you give me any other details? Version? os? What are you doing when it happens

May 9, 2019
Well you just had to break our streak huh. Can you give me any other details? Version? os? What are you doing when it happens
BloodshiftWindows3.984-PUB
sorry mate :(
it could be doing anything when moving to different screen or getting the girls doing something, does it more when i am at the uni with the woman there and i cant get her to come with me

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
BloodshiftWindows3.984-PUB
sorry mate :(
it could be doing anything when moving to different screen or getting the girls doing something, does it more when i am at the uni with the woman there and i cant get her to come with me
How about you try 3.99 instead. Should be ok

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
ok did that and still a few little issues
1. havent got it to crash yet
2. the uni teacher room have issues summoning her
3. also i cant get to to follow me and some times she just does
View attachment 2857307
i think you're having some kind of bug that occurs from the version transition. If she's following you and won't leave, Try pressing F8 and going to sleep, see if it gets rid of her.

EDIT: Nah it's prolly not gonna help you. Take my advice first and if it's preventing you from finishing the game, upload your save if you like and I'll fix it for you.

Last edited:
May 9, 2019
i think you're having some kind of bug that occurs from the version transition. If she's following you and won't leave, Try pressing F8 and going to sleep, see if it gets rid of her.

EDIT: Nah it's prolly not gonna help you. Take my advice first and if it's preventing you from finishing the game, upload your save if you like and I'll fix it for you.
ok mate no issues thanks and BTW love the gamne its my fav also who is ANN IRL

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes