jjavier

Nov 8, 2022
This game looks great and fits all my preferences, unfortunately I can't play it :( :( I don't understand English... is there a translation in another language (French for me) planned for the future??? it's not a ren'py game and therefore even with the vn translator it doesn't work :(.
(Sorry for the English, it's Google translate)

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
btw just put out v3.99e, has some important bug fixes.

android, maybe. it's complicated

Ruczo

Sep 21, 2021
This game looks great and fits all my preferences, unfortunately I can't play it :( :( I don't understand English... is there a translation in another language (French for me) planned for the future??? it's not a ren'py game and therefore even with the vn translator it doesn't work :(.
(Sorry for the English, it's Google translate)
I also don't know much English, I use "XUnity Auto Translator" to translate the game, and so far it's been working, try to find out how to use it, it will help you I believe

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

Reactions: amalgamhpc

L. James

Sep 18, 2023
I did like this, but I don't know how I can deal with the next quest...(finding house)
Is there specific quest I passed....?

1695051536086.png

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
I did like this, but I don't know how I can deal with the next quest...(finding house)
Is there specific quest I passed....?

View attachment 2939077
You're looking for Blaze's house? It should be in the south side of Hammer. I notice from the screen your version is out of date. If you can't find the apartment, maybe update your game, could be an old bug. Please let me knkow.

Panda0

Mar 10, 2022
i browsed through the thread but where are all the flowers, everyone seems to need 7 flowers but i could only find 4, also i sent ann out to look for flower but she didnt give me anything,

1695201614333.png 1695201639690.png

flowers that i have and flowers that i was asked for,

1695201848408.png
i get this error if i try to mix them

is there any order to the flowers

Jushak

Mar 22, 2019
i browsed through the thread but where are all the flowers, everyone seems to need 7 flowers but i could only find 4, also i sent ann out to look for flower but she didnt give me anything,
IIRC you can find 3-4 walking around yourself during night and then when you go to sleep you get to play as her to collect the remaining 3-4 if you told her to go find herbs. When you wake up you need to pick up what she found as you exit the warehouse you sleep in.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes