yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Bloodshift-3.99e
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Can't save the game. confirm button were doesn't work :rolleyes:
Hi, can you answer some questions for me?

1. Did pressing enter work?
2. Who was the last character you interacted with before trying to save?
3. I'm assuming you were able to click on the coffin, correct?
4. Verify the game version you're playing? v3.99e?
5. OS?

SuperNovAA

Nov 24, 2019
Hi, can you answer some questions for me?

1. Did pressing enter work?
2. Who was the last character you interacted with before trying to save?
3. I'm assuming you were able to click on the coffin, correct?
4. Verify the game version you're playing? v3.99e?
5. OS?
1. Yep. I mean, I can tryin' to press it. just it doesn't response.
2. As far as I've remember, I was middle in the saving Michelle with Mara mission.
3. Aye, I can click the coffin yes, but after that, when I trying to click the confirm button, it doesn't work. even when I was went in to the load data section, nothing in there. :( and yet, still I can play. just can't save it.
4.V3.99e recent ver of window
5. Window 10

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
1. Yep. I mean, I can tryin' to press it. just it doesn't response.
2. As far as I've remember, I was middle in the saving Michelle with Mara mission.
3. Aye, I can click the coffin yes, but after that, when I trying to click the confirm button, it doesn't work. even when I was went in to the load data section, nothing in there. :( and yet, still I can play. just can't save it.
4.V3.99e recent ver of window
5. Window 10
If you can think of anything to help me replicate I will appreciate it.

You're pretty far into the game. Had you not tried to save at all from the beginning? Or were you able to save before?

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Could you try pressing F5 and see if that clears it up? Sometimes there are invisible elements that get left on screen that will block sections of the screen from being clicked on. F5 can remove them.

SuperNovAA

Nov 24, 2019
Could you try pressing F5 and see if that clears it up? Sometimes there are invisible elements that get left on screen that will block sections of the screen from being clicked on. F5 can remove them.
So, based on what I've found in this thread, is it correct that there is a folder named "SaveData" inside the "Bloodshift_Data" folder, where the saved files are supposed to be stored? However, in my case, even when I press F5, reboot the game, or start from the beginning, it's still the same. Perhaps it could be an issue with that folder.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
So, based on what I've found in this thread, is it correct that there is a folder named "SaveData" inside the "Bloodshift_Data" folder, where the saved files are supposed to be stored? However, in my case, even when I press F5, reboot the game, or start from the beginning, it's still the same. Perhaps it could be an issue with that folder.
Yes the game should create such a folder when you successfully save (specifically it's capitalized as "/saveData").

But let me get this straight, you played all the way to the end of Chapter 3 and you never saved once? So you never successfully saved the game one time right?

Try loading some data. See if that works. Put it in Bloodshift_Data/saveData/

SuperNovAA

Nov 24, 2019
Voilà! now, patient start to breathe Dr. all the thanks to ya.

And yes, I was in the Ch.3 Endchapter phase according to Amalgam's proudly presented Walkthrough.

Nope. seems like I came back to the Ch.1 scenario.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Voilà! now, patient start to breathe Dr. all the thanks to ya.

And yes, I was in the Ch.3 Endchapter phase according to Amalgam's proudly presented Walkthrough.

Nope. seems like I came back to the Ch.1 scenario.
Sooo wait is it working?

SuperNovAA

Nov 24, 2019
Sooo wait is it working?
Well, it didn't mean game progress was restored, but rather that it was saved. Perhaps it's a compatibility issue? I'm not sure if it's just me, but every time I try to go to the greenhouse with Maya, the screen freezes and no buttons work when I try to pick the lock and enter. Of course, when I press F5, the progress does continue.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Well, it didn't mean game progress was restored, but rather that it was saved. Perhaps it's a compatibility issue? I'm not sure if it's just me, but every time I try to go to the greenhouse with Maya, the screen freezes and no buttons work when I try to pick the lock and enter. Of course, when I press F5, the progress does continue.
I'll look into it. Ty. I'm glad it seems to be working now. Hope you enjoy the second playthrough.

amalgamhpc

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2020
Confirmed this bug. Thank you. If you would like free access to my SubscribeStar join under the free tier then send me a message with your SS ID.

4.00 star(s) 22 Votes