EroNinja

May 14, 2018
The android version froze at the certain part of the game and I'm wondering if you guys are gonna fix it

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The android version froze at the certain part of the game and I'm wondering if you guys are gonna fix it
don't dblpost and contact that person who made that port and explain what happened.

EroNinja

May 14, 2018
don't dblpost and contact that person who made that port and explain what happened.
My bad, I wasn't aware of the double post.

Unofficial Android Port for :
Bloody Passion [v0.4b Beta]

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

if you like my work, Support on Patreon

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Hey there, Im aware this android port is on beta but right now I'm just letting you know that I've experienced some freeze only at the certain part of the scenes

Reactions: mcnero

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Puh, in 3 years only 3-4 updates. And to be honest... the actual content is not much. Very disappointing. Not suprised that there are so few patrons. Dont think this will go anywhere in the near future. Yeah really good animations, maye top 5 around here. But thats it. The plot is.... yeah dont know what to say, makes no sense and is filled with holes? It seems that somebody just wrote some things to have something to add to the game... so there are some lines to the animations and renders. My advice? Write again, from the start, and make a storyboard first, this is just a mess and will lead to nothing enjoyable...

So basically, besides the good renders and very nice animations, there is nothing to this game, or should i say "demo" cause most of the demos around here have much more content than this. And that in 3 years of development... nope, this will not gonna go anywhere.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes