xiphos555

Jun 16, 2019
Has anyone completed the monique cam scenes? I repeated the cam show 7 times already with no progress.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Has anyone completed the monique cam scenes? I repeated the cam show 7 times already with no progress.
I sent her a message to do the cam show and it tells me to click on green monique buttons on the phone but i see none?
Oh you gotta click her green icon on the anon app. i assume after you unlock the diary page that's it for this update?

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
This game is three years old as of two days ago. It's version 0.5. Progress is slow, that's ..whatever. A shame, nothing else.

What I don't understand is how the game progresses. Mom and sister routes haven't gotten any new content in 0.3/4/5 I think. Instead, there's a super long scene with 8 different sex positions with some random stripper in that one club. Now we fuck the car dealer's wife again, in a new location. Cool.

The game starts with a dream, or sex fantasy that is super sexy, super interesting and includes the mom and sisters. That's what I'd wager most people are here for. Yet, there's basically nothing. Mom has 2 masturbation scenes, black haired sister has been sucking on a rubber cock for 1.5 years or so. I don't understand the thought procress behind that.

But it's not my game and I'm not paying for it, either. So my words are meaningless.

Last edited:

xiphos555

Jun 16, 2019
I sent her a message to do the cam show and it tells me to click on green monique buttons on the phone but i see none?
Oh you gotta click her green icon on the anon app. i assume after you unlock the diary page that's it for this update?
I unlocked the diary page already, it's just there is no note on the quest progress saying that's the end of the update, like on the other quests.

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
This game is three years old as of two days ago. It's version 0.5. Progress is slow, that's ..whatever. A shame, nothing else.

What I don't understand is how the game progresses. Mom and sister routes haven't gotten any new content in 0.3/4/5 I think. Instead, there's a super long scene with 8 different sex positions with some random stripper in that one club. Now we fuck the car dealer's wife again, in a new location. Cool.

The game starts with a dream, or sex fantasy that is super sexy, super interesting and includes the mom and sisters. That's what I'd wager most people are here for. Yet, there's basically nothing. Mom has 2 masturbation scenes, black haired sister has been sucking on a rubber cock for 1.5 years or so. I don't understand the thought procress behind that.

But it's not my game and I'm not paying for it, either. So my words are meaningless.
Agree

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I unlocked the diary page already, it's just there is no note on the quest progress saying that's the end of the update, like on the other quests.
Another reason this game is such a big disappointment. The included save game for version 5a makes you repeat content that was already in version 4b. I guess that was to trick you into thinking the release has more content than it actually does. If the dev had released a photo of his middle finger instead, the message would've been the same but players would've wasted less time interpreting it.

Nemesis1247

Jun 15, 2019
If anyone find any bugs in the game, it would be nice to say in Nymphopol discord server.

And those who are complaining about game progress, better support the dev (as dev is having hard time in his irl life ) or shut up.
Btw, those who are faceplaming my comment,
go make a VN game while managing one own's family as the family head.

Last edited:

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
What the hell is bothering DEV, every hell of a time this game gets an update, then ANY OLD SAVE FILE WILL NOT WORK. Do you think that everyone can always start from the beginning of all the shit. Nerves are spared if you don’t download the whole game. Even if it's like good graphics, but you can't always start over. I say damn bad coding. :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop:
It's definitely not the most pleasant having to play it all back again each time but I think this guy's just figuring it out... and these graphics are 100% worth it imo!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

money/some pointers // replay unlock* // bar lexy

money.png repl.png lex.png

*(set variable to false)

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)

Last edited:

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
It's definitely not the most pleasant having to play it all back again each time but I think this guy's just figuring it out... and these graphics are 100% worth it imo!
In three years you should already learn to make a game that doesn’t reset itself every time. It is already part of the basics of making a game. This has been a good graphic from the beginning, no one can deny it, but the little things ruin the gaming experience and THIS DEV SHOULD LEARN FROM THIS.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: KhaiFirst

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Havent play this in a while anything with the mc boss/manager yet?
in future updates.

finished update after getting unbroken save (still got renpy error if clicked wrong button in phone), apparently dev removed relationship changing, story advanced a bit on totally weird way, mc had sex so it's plus, he got hj too and met crazy girl. animations are good but maybe too good since game needs bit more flesh on it instead fancier animations.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KhaiFirst

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
in future updates.

finished update after getting unbroken save (still got renpy error if clicked wrong button in phone), apparently dev removed relationship changing, story advanced a bit on totally weird way, mc had sex so it's plus, he got hj too and met crazy girl. animations are good but maybe too good since game needs bit more flesh on it instead fancier animations.
I see probably will wait for more updates then..

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021

agreed, than make REVIEW give what the 3 year old game it Deserve Rate.. 3 year if i plant Durian Tree(a tropical spiky fruit smell like garlic but taste sweet milk honey) i be eating the Fruit now...

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
in future updates.

I was able to change relationships.

gibbonraver

May 8, 2020
If anyone find any bugs in the game, it would be nice to say in Nymphopol discord server.

And those who are complaining about game progress, better support the dev (as dev is having hard time in his irl life ) or shut up.
Btw, those who are faceplaming my comment,
go make a VN game while managing one own's family as the family head.
lol sigh. read the room, cooze.

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes