ElricV

Oct 4, 2019
Yes, I'm thinking they did. There is a message that flashes across the screen when you start the new version that says "old saving don't work" and when I try to load my previous loaded game I get an error.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
How do I progress the quest "Attend the class"?! I've been at the lecture in the morning like 10 times but always just drew a dick on the board...

Subversesuxx

Sep 27, 2021
I am curios, why developer not even try to make model to look more realistic? Every teacher is bombshell, every girl are model. The thing is I fucked models, strippers and the best sex ever was with a girl almost without tits or with ordinary body))

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Eye candy is what draws in the crowds ... you must know that by now.
I am curios, why developer not even try to make model to look more realistic? Every teacher is bombshell, every girl are model. The thing is I fucked models, strippers and the best sex ever was with a girl almost without tits or with ordinary body))
MC is trying to get some action with the babes he has, a yoga freak, a stripper, a streaming babe.
Did you find any regular + unassuming girl in this game?

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

Hey everybody,

I'm using a new amazing tool. It's called Decimator from the Daz Store.

The new Yoga-Instructor-Model had some high-level details (high polygon count) which slowed down the animation process heavily. Luckily I found Decimator a tool to decrease the number of polygons used in a model. Now, everything is running smoother and faster.

I started working on the saves issue. I'm not getting far, I'll see after the animation what I can do.

But, I have a lot more animations to work on. So this is just a short post and I continue my work.

Love & Peace
NymphoPol

+ 0.6 Previews

06_news_01_4k.jpg

preview_00_4k.jpg

preview_04_hd.jpg

preview_05_4k.jpg

preview_06_4k.jpg

preview_08_4k.jpg

preview_09_4k.jpg

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
One of the best games I've played! Though the summary and preview pictures (in the front page) are not doing the game justice. I personally wouldn't have tried it had I not gotten a recommendation.

Hows the update schedule looking like?

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

Hey everybody,

I'm using a new amazing tool. It's called Decimator from the Daz Store.

The new Yoga-Instructor-Model had some high-level details (high polygon count) which slowed down the animation process heavily. Luckily I found Decimator a tool to decrease the number of polygons used in a model. Now, everything is running smoother and faster.

I started working on the saves issue. I'm not getting far, I'll see after the animation what I can do.

But, I have a lot more animations to work on. So this is just a short post and I continue my work.

Love & Peace
NymphoPol

thnx for sharing !

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
One of the best games I've played! Though the summary and preview pictures (in the front page) are not doing the game justice. I personally wouldn't have tried it had I not gotten a recommendation.

Hows the update schedule looking like?
Any hot scenes with mc's mom?

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes