lfxyf001

Mar 15, 2021
????? The 0.6 is already out, why does this post say that the update on the 16th is 0.5? Don't understand?

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

money/some pointers // replay unlock* // bar lexy

View attachment 1607320 View attachment 1607321 View attachment 1607319

*(set variable to false)

extract attached file to *\game folder
!always save before edit!

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

how to use : Link

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at Link, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
mod update

Reactions: Melkai

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
This is such a underrated game on this site. Renders are absolutely beautiful and story telling is done at appropriate pace. This update was short but I am happy it featured the mom! Looking forward to more!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
These exercises are allowing stretches and intimate parts of a woman to stick out.
The contorted nature of the sport allows some ogling from the practicioners on their peers.
The whole point is to keep to oneself and not get distracted while yoga practicing your chi,
so the amuzing part is: a devout practitioner should not break pose for anything, be it looks or words.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
the game says you can change names in game but i haven't been able to do so- so right now the only way is through the main menu when you begin a new game

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
These exercises are allowing stretches and intimate parts of a woman to stick out.
The contorted nature of the sport allows some ogling from the practicioners on their peers.
The whole point is to keep to oneself and not get distracted while yoga practicing your chi,
so the amuzing part is: a devout practitioner should not break pose for anything, be it looks or words.
i normaly agree with your points of view - but this time -- nope

thats the ...dumbest... story part in months that i had to read
so obviously , so superfluous ... the mc must be really stupid to not get it at the first 5 minutes of the first
"yoga" session

animations are top , but yeah ...

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes