"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Bloody Passion [v0.6a Beta] [NymphoPol] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,71 GB / 239 MB - Bloody_Passion_v0.6a-BETA-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 204 MB - Bloody_Passion_v0.6a-BETA-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Dec 9, 2020
Where is the option to skip to the newest update? I start a new game, name the MC then family. Get an option to skip intro or continue then the game starts from the beginning. Have i missed something?
When you select start from the main menu, the next screen asks you to start at 0.6, or start a new game, or change names...
Select start at 0.6 then click on your pc in the bedroom and select settings cogwheel to change names and relationships...

Untitled.jpg

Reactions: juice2000 and Otyi

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I've done this scene multiple times, but it never changes to an "X", am I done or is there something more.
I've also checked the diary, nothing new is being added after the page ending with "Is It Wierd"

Screenshot 2022-01-20 232429.png

Reactions: Max1276

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I don't normally edit files directly but this ia problem. Can you explain how to do this?
You can use the following site

to edit the save files located here - \game\saves

Just drag the save to the site and change the value of " inventory > money " to what ever amount you want.

johanathan

Sep 28, 2021
Bloody Passion [v0.6a Beta] [NymphoPol] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,71 GB / 239 MB - Bloody_Passion_v0.6a-BETA-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 204 MB - Bloody_Passion_v0.6a-BETA-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -
nyc.. :love: :love:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How exactly did you get the cam session? I went to the room at night after messaging her and couldn't find any option for it.
When you bring up the app, there should be a green ring around her profile pic, click on it.
it even tells you this in the quest log.

also make sure to read the diary in Moniques bedroom

Last edited:

Delpierok2

Jul 2, 2021
I starded the new update, recived a message from Veronica and nothing more. Just the same old sleep and yoga routine. Someone can help me please?

groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
The game just instantly closes for me after trying to start it, no error, no nothing. Anyone else with this issue?

EDIT: It was the OSD from Riva.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 42 Votes