Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That be your only intimacy with a gorgeous woman in your life:
- would you deny her that kinky play?
- would you just leave thos ehappy touchy feely moments to be lost?
- would you not use this as a chance to escalate her arousal and desire for more?

Are these any good in making you keep playing?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
That be your only intimacy with a gorgeous woman in your life:
- would you deny her that kinky play?
- would you just leave thos ehappy touchy feely moments to be lost?
- would you not use this as a chance to escalate her arousal and desire for more?

Are these any good in making you keep playing?
yes
yes
nope

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
These renders look very nice, but 3 years in Dev and doesn't look like a lot of content.
How fleshed out is the story and relationships so far? Is sandbox very grindy? :unsure:

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
Previously, saves from v.0.4 did not work for v.0.5. Now, saves from v.0.5 do not work for v.0.6. This is some kind of mockery. Enough. I threw the game in the trash.

• Sad
Reactions: xXwankerXx

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Previously, saves from v.0.4 did not work for v.0.5. Now, saves from v.0.5 do not work for v.0.6. This is some kind of mockery. Enough. I threw the game in the trash.
I almost did, until I saw the post that shows if you start a new game, you immediately get the option to jump to the newest content. At least the dev recognizes the frustration. You still have to set the MC name and relationships again, but it's better than griding through the sandbox again.

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
So sad that this game has amazing animations, but it takes too much time for developer to release something. And this update also has a few content, that convinced me again that better to play this game after 4-5 updates..

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I wish all vns handled incest this way not only can you assign what they are to the mc, but you can assign how they refer to each other. I like how you can assign how the roommates refer to the landlady and each other as well. I wouldn't mind the sisters being intimate with the mom with a choice to opt out for people that don't like it just as long as my mc gets them all in the end...giggidy.

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
Just start a new and you'll have the option of playing the newest update.
Where is the option to skip to the newest update? I start a new game, name the MC then family. Get an option to skip intro or continue then the game starts from the beginning. Have i missed something?

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes