Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
guys the last question about Monique i already made a video chat with her and done all the possibilities ,but its still not complete ,what's wrong? thx

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
how i can jerk off to fill the bottle? i mean i am im my room at night but nothing happened

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Actually the best way is better planning at start, having your story finished at least roughly and knowing what you need at start and implement all those variables in first update already. Then again these devs are pretty inexperienced most of the time, so it is understandable they make mistakes like that. At a certain moment though especially when game gets bigger it gets time to remedy those early mistakes. :)
True, a decent amount of devs are not super experienced & realistically speaking we should not assume they are just b/c they are making a game.
And no matter how skilled or knowledgeable a dev or team may be, no one can predict how or when a newer version of Renpy or whatever will affect the games pre-existing codes or whatever.

My only recommendation to any & all devs is = just make a scene gallery & if game has multiple paths then when a new version releases give player option to start from new version & choose what path your playing.
Doing this seems better that spending god knows how long finding what changed & how code was affected by new platform version

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
okay was not aware of that. I have gotten yoga scene with both the landlady and the instructor. Is there anything left or have I gotten to end of the latest update.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Go to the hospital and get a bag of your blod FUTURE UPDATE this mean i can do this now right?

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes