RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I realy like animation physics and quality of game but why faces looks un-attaractive like this? Did anyone likes these face models here or im the weird one? I played a lot of game and i do believe i have decent eye for things like this but im not sure.

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
Bloody Passion.jpg
█ Ren'Py █
This is the Italian translation of Bloody Passion [v0.6a Beta]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the folders into the www directory, replace when required.
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"

Last edited:

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I started from V0.6

I found two glitches here.
==> The cardealer shop in out of the map.
==> "Flagship Product" quest is in the COMPLETED part(not in active quest).

Raxxia

Jan 11, 2019
Does ANYONE know how to exit the darn Blackjack game? isee so many ppl ask and not even the dev answer...i am stuck there, and im sorry if im blind or stupid, its just annoying that there isnt a button to exit! i need to go to a recent auto save to get out! o_O plz help! <3 love the game!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does ANYONE know how to exit the darn Blackjack game? isee so many ppl ask and not even the dev answer...i am stuck there, and im sorry if im blind or stupid, its just annoying that there isnt a button to exit! i need to go to a recent auto save to get out! o_O plz help! <3 love the game!!
don't think any solutions was posted.

Reactions: Raxxia

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
The webcam ordered for Jennifer is delivered 3 or 4 days after MC gives it to Jen and gets thrown out of her room.
Meaning MC can enter her room and the event occurs even when the item is not in the inventory.

Devildo78

Nov 8, 2020
I took a look into this game and I have to say: Pretty good job so far!. Animations are very goodd and the story seems to be intresting (but the way to the first sex content with vixtoria is alittle bit too short).

Keep going and I belibe this game can be one of the best (y)

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes