allura404

Nov 7, 2019
those are fan art.
If it's fan designs then it's more illogical. It isn't quite right to introduce it with fan designs of the main game thread. Great visuals come out of the game, it makes more sense to introduce the game with these visuals.

Frankly, if I looked at these images, I would be torn between playing this game or not. I discovered this game thanks to the great in-game visuals somewhere outside of the forum and I loved it. That's why images are very important.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I have a question on the "Mystery Book" quest it says jerk off at night and fill the bottle.How do I do that?

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018

07_preview_01_4k.jpg
Hey everybody,

I'm working on 0.7. The renders are coming out great!

The cosplay photoshoots will be primarily story-scenes. Which means there will be no minigame. So you can concentrate on the important stuff. ;)

Release for April looks good I would say. Despite the Daz Studio update to 4.20. It was let's say "a mess". Fortunatly the Daz-Support team could send me the 4.16 version and I could continue to work. Thanks for the help.

I don't want to spoil to much, but I think you can see which character Jennifer is cosplaying in the render. I love the moon, btw today is full moon.

More previews and some concepts for the dream scenes will follow soon.

Love & Peace
NymphoPol

3.60 star(s) 42 Votes